• AKD
    It is a long shot, so could easily finish last but I have done a small bet on Treasure Quest in the extra places market (12/1, 4 places), price is with Bet365 and is a lot more generous than the 11/2 Betfair are offering, who I normally bet with. This horse has apparently had breathing problems, which would explain why he always weakens so badly in his races. He has already had a wind operation but the two races following it have also seen him weaken badly, which does create doubts that maybe the operation hasn’t fixed the problem. But I find it interesting that Brian Meehan has kept faith in him, and there are some positives too. His form from last summer especially the 4th at Newmarket from 6 lbs higher mark looks good, has a good draw and he is dropping back to 7f after running over a mile last time and this is a smaller field so hopefully they will go a moderate pace which might help him see it out better.

Good luck.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.