• Bodger
    Feel free to post anything free that you think might be of interest.

Got a free trial from 'inforfromthestables', don't know how long it will last.

Today:

NEWBURY
    1.45 MAGNETIC CHARM - Improved from debut run here working well and strongly fancied
    MISS SERENITY - Slowly away on debut (travelled well) drop back to 6 furlongs will suit has improved and good chance
    2.20 TALAAQY - Cheekpieces on (worked well in them at home) runs off same mark as last time and well fancied
    GOOD EFFORT - Handicap debut improving with every run and fancied to run well off a mark of 79
    2.50 CHICAGO GUY - Still very green last time small each way chance will do better in nurseries after this run
    DUDLEYS BOY - Balding newcomer works quite well but will need the run and best watched
    HOT TEAM - Rated 87 after 3 runs cheekpieces fitted continues to work well and expected to win at short odds
    4.30 RETURNING GLORY - Up 2lbs for latest run working really well and strongly fancied will be hard to beat
    ANTIGUAN ROCK - Handicap debut (had 3 quiet runs) step up in trip will suit but just a chance in tough race
    5.00 MANOR PARK - Lost 2 shoes in race last time stiff task here off top weight just each way chance
    ALEXANDERTHEGREAT - Improved from latest win at least 10lbs better than his mark of 59 strongly fancied - Max Bet

NOTTINGHAM
    5.20 KEYHAVEN - Didn't show much here on debut has improved a lot and has each way chance but not strong
    STRICT TEMPO - Rated 75 working well has good chance in ordinary looking novice stakes but no nap
    6.55 SEXTANT - Stoute newcomer had bad injury last year working ok but will better for this run
    SPANISH ARCHER - Ran really well here on debut had a few problems since has good chance but yard bang out of form
    8.00 ZAIN HANA - Unlucky last time (beaten a nose) up 2lbs working well and strongly fancied
  • Bodger
    In case you lost it amongst that blizzard of info, they have one Max bet today, Alexander The Great in the 5.0 Newbury, currently 2/1 in many places, 2 pts clear of the second fav in this 8 runner Class 5 handicap over 1M 4F.

I can't see any other recommended bets but maybe I've missed something.
  • Bodger
    Hello 'Company Director.' As your trial is free to anyone who applies, I didn't think you'd mind me putting it up here. it's all free publicity after all, and if you're good then you're bound to get extra customers from it.
  • Bodger
    Eh? You've sent out free trials by mobile.

I entered the username and password as directed.
  • Bodger
    Are we talking about two different outfits? 'From The Stables' is long established, used to advertise on Oddschecker, this 'Info From The Stables' is new, or newish.
  • Bodger
    Listen, chummy, I was offered a free trial via mobile by you or your outfit. FREE means 'for nothing', in case you didn't understand.

Now eff off and die. No offence.
  • Hodge
    Jesus what's going on here
  • Hodge
    Bailiffs next?
  • rufusf
    Is their info worth paying for? We'll soon see...
  • Diddy1
    Funny I was offered the same free trial...…...
  • Bodger
    Exactly, Diddy, he's lying through his teeth. Plus he's putting tips up on this board from his site himself! Ludicrous.
  • jimfl
    I was also offered a free trial but I declined a lying ba--ard
  • Rodeo
    keep posting DD :cool:
  • Dexy
    Why the change of moniker? And to Bodger... really!
  • Bodger
    I explained why on my 5 Star Picks thread. You didn't bother to read it. Eff off, Dexy, you miserable sod. No offence.
  • Bodger
    I see that the Max bet won ar 3/1. Sole recommended bet of day.
  • Bodger
    T'ankee kindly.
  • Hodge
    Dd what's with the rude comments man
  • twobusty
    will they be posted today ?
  • Bodger
    I haven't posted them, after the guy who runs it kicked up all that fuss. His Max Bet runs in the Kempton 7.40.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.