• Hippo
    Im off to Cheltenham tomorrow so may not have time to post. A modest meeting but maybe a big price e/w chance hidden?

1245 Not a big price but an intriguing race between Lil rockefellr and Nicholls. if i can get 2/1 on lil ill have a bet

120 Ninepointssixthree small ew at 20/1....not obvious but the Englands like a runner at Chelt and this hacked up in a nothing race at sedgefield. But may hold on to a place if they allow him to run free

230 Kerrow...not one of Kings stars but would have hacked up at Bangor but for a lst fence fall when cantering. Not ideal to go straight to Chelt but 8/1 is tempting ew

340 Dans Le Vent ew at 14/1 my main bet. its not obvious but go back to March and watch its run against Santini and it has a major chance...not translated in the betting.Stable in form and i like Sheehan so 14/1 seems good to me

1150 Bangor Sheehan again for Snowden before dashing off to Cheltenham Blue Bullet...no price yet but ill take as early as possible as this will be backed. ew bet

small ew dbles trbs etc just in case (pigs fly!)
  • Hippo
    well Im in a bar at Cheltenham freezing! what a terrible day with only Dans Le Vents getting an enhanced place 4th with bet365. i feekl the rest of my runners were running with paddy powers pants on! no big bets so not too much damage and on to tomorrow. lucky im in a hotel tonight so we are off to the pub pronto!
  • Mugz
    Doncaster was the place to be for outsiders today. Hope you are in a box tomorrow Hippo, gonna be lashing down.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.