• Sunderland Sam
    Boom!! Horse won easy smashed up into shorter odds and never in doubt. Amadeus and co floored!! let the big boys do the research to know what a good bet is.

Dazzler you aren’t very bright read posts properly I was referring to bodgers tip the one that finished 25/1 in 2nd which you aftertimed. You can’t grasp what I’m talking about. If you can’t understand simple sentences how can you understand horses lol. You, peregrine and hippo have all been exposed.
  • peregrine
    sam guess who was on the johnson in the bumper at 7.1 me and yet again when your in Manny I'll take you into the bookies who will tell you straight I'm top dog. But it won't happen as you don't know where Manny is.
  • Sunderland Sam
    More like a money spinner for them. If you where any good your bookies would ban you as they have me. The fact that they welcome your bets tells me that your a loser overall. Well done on aftertiming yet again. It’s ‘bumper time’ pmsl.
  • Sunderland Sam

I posted it up when 9/4 was available. Yes I bet favs, but not on the scale you and dazzler do as said too many shorties for my liking.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.