• Sunderland Sam
    Blakerigg likes this track has the potential to win again, step up in distance should suit. 9/4 price.
  • Amadeus
    Not sure you can say "likes this track"? Raced at Newcastle only once before, that being 8th March 2016, some 33 months ago! Then it was a class 6 over 16.5 furlongs NH Flat but today class 4 over 23.5 furlongs h/c chase.
    I'm not saying it will not do well but the facts are a bit distorted aren't they?
  • Sunderland Sam
    Where did it finish on its only run at Newcastle? Yes that’s right it finished 2nd also members of its family have ran well at the venue. A bit of research goes a long way Amadeus.
  • Amadeus
    I did the research and know full well it finished 2nd - some 4 lengths behind the winner with the comment "no chance"
    No comment from you about "likes this track" - you obviously DID NOT do your research.
  • Dazzler
    Oh dear, oh dear. We are all onto you Sam!!
  • Sunderland Sam
    Look at its relatives I obviously have more data than you and yes I did do my research. If you don’t like it don’t back it’s simple my friend.
  • Sunderland Sam
    I told you dazzler success will breed jealousy. Well done on your aftertimed post yesterday at least bodger put it up before the race good on him I say. As for your excuse about not posting because of this that and the other you said that before when I was just looking in on the board the fact is that you aren’t good enough to post on the board not that it matters anyway who cares who posts losers its inevitable , you are just trying to make out you are something you not. Can’t wait for your next post have you just backed a Portman park winner at 12.00 and wish to tell us about it now lol.
  • JOEMUGG
    i woudnt bet against it but saying step up trip should suit
    what makes you think that
    its ran 2 times over 2m 6f + and pulled up both times

incidentally
    Orioninverness was only 6l behind it on 3 nov has a 6lbs pull and has ran ok over 3 miles
  • JOEMUGG
    :lol: :rofl:
  • Sunderland Sam
    I like you joe so I will just let you harp on. No pretending with you. You are a genuine guy.
  • JOEMUGG
    :lol: :razz:
  • Sunderland Sam
    I’m in Manchester showing a few possible tenants around my properties so I will chat to you all later.
  • JOEMUGG
    manchester street redcar ? :razz:
  • Amadeus
    MACKEM SAM - What's that smell coming from your postings?

Oh yes it's B_LLSH-TE
  • Dazzler
    After timed post?? Gave you the winner well before the off time mate and got the 5-2 before it was gambled like good info mostly is!! Why make things up about aftertiming?? Delusional is fair about you!!! At your current rate don't think you could put up an after timed winner lol
  • Bodger
    I feel sorry for those tenants. SS (then TheActor) had a long track record of nicking their deposits, as I exposed on the old BOTB forum years ago.
  • JOEMUGG
    nice winner
  • Dexy
    Agree with good sources that are needed but I have seen your tips on here. You and Dexy have the same source and I’ve seen enough that suggests to me I wouldn’t be interested in your inner circle, sorry just being honest. Too many shorties for my liking.

As long as your both happy with it then good luck

It seems we're not alone.... nice 15/8 winner :wink:
  • JOEMUGG
    :lol: :lol: :joke:
  • peregrine
    well if your in manny where are you on canal street ? i live in manny so tell me where are these properties ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.