• Bodger
    Am looking out for these.

L'fd 6.30 Jack Bear e/w 11/1 most places.

A friend of one of the connections has tipped this, and they usually do well when he does.
  • Bodger
    Wolves 3.30 Mossy's Lodge. 7/2.

This was the subject of a Xmas gamble last December when I put it up at biggish odds and it placed.

Out today and strongly backed fav. Could well be another for Xmas dosh. Haven't had word for it this time though.

Myracing review says:

''It’s hard to knock the current form of MOSSY’S LODGE. She was only narrowly denied last time out, and on an unchanged mark, with her jockey claiming a valuable five, she should go very well once more. Her yard are similarly in solid form, and returning to a trip that should bring about even more, she is the selection.''

Done the win bet.
  • RaceWitch
    I am on it too, GL
  • Bodger
    Mossys Lodge goes in at 4s, won a shade cosily at the end, but lucky that the leader off the bend.wandered way off a true line.
  • jimfl
    Nice to start with a winner bodge well done
  • CMB
    Well done
  • malawi
    well spotted bodger
  • Bodger
    Thanks guys, but oh dear, that second tip was way off. Never in it.
  • Mugz
    Well done Bodger.

:up:
  • Sunderland Sam
    Bodger, bodger,
    Used to be called deadly doubles,
    Ran a tipping service but burst his bubble,
    He owes everyone he's in trouble,
    Now he's that desperate he trolls the net,
    Follow him at your peril you will regret,
    Looking for the golden egg,
    Don't follow his tips you'll have to beg,
    As you'll have no money,
    Life for bodger isn't funny,
    He dreams one day he might just win,
    Instead of putting all his lucky 15s in the bin.

I can do a bit of poetry as well Bodger :yum:
  • Hippo
    No Sam you cant, you c#nt! (see what i did there)
  • Sunderland Sam
    You are showing yourself up as the troll Hippo. Obviously not intelligent enough to get your point across without swearing.
  • Hippo
    Yes "oh sammy Sammy, sammy sammy sammy sammy, Oh Super Sammy Sammy, Sammy Sammy"...yes i am am quite intelligent and have put my point across very succinctly, but you cant understand that so ...I suggest you read your posts, add up your collosal losses, stupid unfounded arguments, multiple ids and go share them with your inner circle (Roonaldo, TRV and god knows how many others!)

never confuse sarcasm with intelligence. OPh by the way you keep swerving the £175k loss on wholestone and you trolling Peregrine because he pointed out its awful record at Newbury...odd that! You also avoid the fact that despite one day when you may have had a 6/1 and 2/1 winner (well done), you fail to address your "in the know" (as above) and multiple losing bets? Now address all of those for starters and there may be an air of forgiveness

Some have messaged me asking why am i bothering addressing somebody like SS/TRV/Roonaldo et al well:

1) i wont be trolled or bully
    2) I dont like liars
    3) I wont be insulted
    4) You are losing innocent punters money
    5) I want to help. I have over 20 years experience in Mental health services and it is obvious you are suffering from multiple personalities and Attention deficit Disorder and these have become all consuming in your life

as I said in a previous post, I am very happy to meet to discuss
  • Sunderland Sam
    Obviously, you want to be me. You seem obsessed in some way for that I may suggest help from a professional. Fact is you will never be as good as me at the game. I fully recognise that success harbours jealousy of which you are a part of along with the other two. If you look it is you that are trolling me. A fact which you can't deny anyone reading my info post yesterday can see who started it all off again. Of course you want to meet me as you are wanting the secret of success along with dodger and aubergine. I have the key that unlocks the bookies pockets now wouldn't you like to get it, unfortunately you never will. Keep trying though as I became a loser before I became a winner now that I will admit.

As for losing punters money that's absolute nonsense as a punter decides whether to back any selections I post or not. Its called choice look it up in the dictionary you might find yourself learning something my dearest Hippo.
  • Hippo
    just looked it up and I choose the fact "youre an idiot". And i sooooooo want to be you in your room full of multiple personalities, at least you have someone to talk to.
  • Sunderland Sam
    ‘You’re an idiot’ (quote)more abuse from the exposed troll. Be careful you might get yourself banned.
  • Hippo
    see "delusional"
  • Bodger
    Kempton 5.15 Deal A Dollar 25/1 many places.

Stoute horse. Working very well at home. Predicted future star jock on board.

However, please don't go mad on this one. I'm punting to modest e/w stake. I'm not absolutely sure this is a genuine 100% Xmas gamble. It might be a damp squib.
  • FLA
    Great call bodger .. was close but 25/1 2nd I wont complain
  • Bodger
    Close second 25/1 behind the odds-on fav.

Not bad at all for a first run from this son of Frankel. There'll be a lot more to come.

You will have made a lot more than if you backed the fav. 4 points profit, well pleased with that. :party:
  • CMB
    Great tip thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.