• Sunderland Sam
    Your a hippo aren't you 'fat oaf'. I seem to have hit a raw nerve lol. If you can't take a bit of banter get on the nancy board with Peregrine this place is for grown ups and not fantasists such as yourself and aubergine. Thanks for congratulating me on yet another winning bet Wolverhampton to beat Newcastle oh that's right you forgot now stop being jealous and let me get on with the task of finding winners. 'fat oaf' you have to give it as well as take it, enjoy the banter!
  • Hippo
    Ha ha! I rest my case! “Nancy board”.....priceless!
  • Sunderland Sam
    You have no case to rest on because your case is broken as you have sat on it hippo you ‘fat oaf’
  • Hippo
    Oh thats sooooo deep!
  • herbie
    This is coming from the guy who has left the board for 6 months because someone upset him?!
  • Sunderland Sam
    You are delusional, sad, attention seeking, multi personality all round idiot

The above is the statement that hippo made about me yet later he says people should not be allowed to insult others. Excuse me that’s exactly what you have done here isn’t it hippo? I suggest it’s you who hides through internet anonymity. I’ve noticed that a lot of people on here are like that when having disagreements or heated discussions. Only see one side of the coin.

Anyway enough of the nonsense let’s try and puts some winners up for each other.
  • Hippo
    Actually it was in reply to your insults ie you poke your tongue, ill poke mine! Playground stuff...just banter as you call it!

As for my anonomity, ill meet you whenever you like. Many guys on here have had personal dealings with me and can vouch for me. There is nothing wrong with banter or posting, but you come on here with multi ids, then fill the board with "in the know" bets that 1 in 10 win usually at 2/1 and then criticise others for making an observation (Peregrine, Newbury,,Wholestone cant win..and came last). Youve conventiely keep ignoring your £175k loss on Wholestone when bigging yourself up and saying you are sooo far in front. you cant be? So whos delusional? ie denying something thats happened ever happened!
  • Bodger
    Sunderland Sam, Sunderland Sam,

He's all BS, he's all spam,

The Betfair biggy who never was,

Pays for bookies' hols in Oz.

TheActor, SS or TRV,

Take your pick, 'tis all the same to he,

Schizophrenia rules for that multi-I.D.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.