• AKD
    Hi all. I need your advice about chances of Caraline in this race, please be honest in your assessment. It’s the last horse in my yankee, other 3 have won at 5/1, 9/4 & 13/8 (not aftertiming, I did post them here last night). Problem is that I took 5/2 for Caraline and it has drifted to 11/2, which is putting doubts in my mind. Would you cash out or let it run?
  • CMB
    If you've got the other multiples up I would would it run mate
  • Sunderland Sam
    I would cash out. I think it is up against it off 12-2. I can see why it's drifting it looks harshly treated imo
  • JOEMUGG
    you have to leave it
    if it wins and you cash out you will be sick
  • AKD
    Thanks guys, having worked out my returns I think I am going to let it run. I will get back £95 for my £11 stake even if it loses, what they are offering me at the moment is £125 so it’s not a huge difference. It has drifted to 8/1 now, if it wins at that price (very unlikely, I know) then I could pick up over a thousand.
  • Sunderland Sam
    Every little helps it gives u more bets. Don't let the greedy ghost get to you. Don't be a fool. SS wants you to win as much as you can from the bookie.
  • stainless
    Let it roll, they are only offering £30 extra. Good luck.
  • Sunderland Sam
    You can't think like that take the money that is already in the bag. Why risk gambling again.
  • Sunderland Sam
    That's £30 given back to the bookie. As soon as you are in a position to cash out then do so. Over time you will get more money instead of giving money away for that one big hit.

Remember YOU DONT GET THAT RETURN FOR YOUR MONEY FROM ANY BANK.
  • AKD
    Drifted out to 10/1 and never in th race before pulling up. But I still feel it was worth risking £30 on a 10/1 shot with possibility of it returning over a thousand. Thanks everyone.
  • JOEMUGG
    i do as well akd thats the whole point of multis
    when could you risk 30 to win 1k you would have to stick 30 on a 33/1
  • CMB
    Also agree. No point doing a multiple to cash out. Sometimes I do a separate acca, so cash out one to let the other ride.
  • Sunderland Sam
    If you read my post Aypee I did say over time and not just a one off as an example. The bookies fool us into doing these multis when in fact the real bread winner is lumping on in single bets. Tell me is there a singles slip in the bookies,now tell me is there a lucky 15 slip in the bookies answer yes there's loads of them. The multi bettors among you keep doing as you do and buy the bookies tvs and fobt machines. Question for the mutliple bettors how many of you now theoretically own a tv in your local bookies? that would not be the case if you lumped on singles tut,tut I am afraid you are getting brain trained by Goliath.
  • Sunderland Sam
    As said you are brainwashed by Goliath as a lot of punters are. You and others are wrong and will always lose long term. I refer to the bookies as Goliath and we are David small in comparison but trying to beat the bookie.
  • CMB
    My singles are much larger stakes. Multiples to me are small stake fun bets. So generally I single win gives me back more than my total multiple outlay.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.