• peregrine
    On Saturday at haydock it was clear that lots of the horses were having issues jumping the Chase fences.lots making mistakes and a number came down.they are now being looked at.as myself and most other racegoers want too see is all the horses coming back safe and sound as their well-being is priority whether we win or lose . Be interesting to see what comes out in the report.:roll:
  • Hippo
    Pere, have you read the update on the RP site? they were told they were too big and stiff during the week and despite amendments the BHA still thought they were too big on Sat! Now they have been ordered to change them before the next meeting.

I thought they all looked to be jumping "big" and quite a few in the biggun didnt give their running. I see a few jocks did complain and Henderson has offered it as an excuse for Might Bite which ran a stone wrong. The times reflected it as they had to jump up and down rather than across. I didnt think Bristol could possibly win on that ground against the big 2 but the slower jumping and thus slower pace suited him. Im glad somethings come up as i was baffled about Mite Bites performance...it shouldnt be last!
  • peregrine
    Yes hippo I actually backed native river which clouted a few even Bristol De Mai hit one but got too the front and they just couldn't get at it.might bite hit one early which seen to knock the stuffing out of it. They all just appeared to plod on.and didn't appear to get into a nice rhythm. Doubts about Bristol even running surprised most people when it did run.I couldn't have it.against the top 2 .but fair play it won.
  • Hippo
    I agree, seemed like slow motion but as you say fair play to the winner although cant see it beating either again
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.