• AKD
    I am bored and need some winners lol, so how about a little competition for tonight’s Wolverhampton card.

I will try to keep it simple. You have total of £100 staking money for the night, you can put it all on one selection or spread it over different races, it’s up to you. Whoever has highest returns at end wins.

You don’t have to put all your selections at once, you can do it race by race but make sure you post at least 10 minutes before race time.

Win or each way singles only, no multiples, no forecasts etc., but you can have singles on more than one selection in a race.

That’s it I think, good luck if you take part. I will put up £10 bet for next Saturday’s evening meeting for the winner.

Thanks.
  • AKD
    I will kick it off

5:15 Me Before You, £5 e/w
  • AKD
    5:45 Angel Of The South, £10 win
  • AKD
    Looks like it’s just me picking losers

Here are two more

6:15 Fayez & Bravery, £20 win on each
  • CMB
    £100 On Comporta 2/1 6.45

No guts no glory
  • Sunderland Sam
    Global humour £100 win 20.45
  • CMB
    Not even EW Sam! You in the know?
  • Sunderland Sam
    Can't run on polytrack apparently, can only go on tapeta. Ed is selling it on if it don't get a win for the good Doctor sometime soon.
  • skillah
    I am bored too so £100 on Mr Zoom Zoom @25/1 e/w
  • AKD
    7:45 my remaining £40 on Pour Me A Drink, I need one lol.

Kirby has ridden 4 winners tonight, only one he got beaten on was the one I backed, so no doubt he will lose this one too lol.
  • AKD
    Told ya lol
  • finley
    8.15 ST QUEN 16/1,The Hannon horse has exciting young claimer Thore Hammer Hansen on board,im expecting a return to form....£25 pounds each way.

8.45 TIME STANDS STILL 12/1, Shane Kelly takes the ride for this irish raider trained by W.J Martin,cant believe he`s brought this over from ireland in late November just for a run out....£25 pounds each way.

Good luck to everyone.
  • finley
    That went well. Lol
  • CMB
    Tough tonight on to tomorrow
  • AKD
    We all finished in joint first place lol.

It sure was tough tonight. Yet another gambled horse wins.
  • AKD
    Take a look at morning price and SP of winners, 6 of them were big movers, and other two also finished shorter than morning price. Shows how important betting is at Wolverhampton, trouble is there is usually more than one horse being gambled in a race.

Pushkin Museum 9/2 into 5/2
    Rockies Spirit 5/1 into 4/1
    Michele Strogoff 3/1 into 13/8
    Man Of Verve 6/1 into 3/1
    Dal Horrisgle 8/1 into 11/2
    Fields Of Athenry 16/1 into 8/1
    Jem Scuttle 9/2 into 4/1
    Zafaranah 12/1 into 9/2
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.