• eeza
    There's got to be another plan in place to overcome the failure of plan b.
    Watching with baited breath. :wink:
  • insidethestables1
    Contingency plan has just been approved

745 Ling, 12 point win, Anonymous John, 3-1, Bet365
  • JOEMUGG
    wow eeza you were right
  • JOEMUGG
    your only 44+ from your promise keep posting
  • insidethestables1
    Rescue plan just approved

835 Ayr, Kuiper Belt, 150 points, 4-11, Bet365
  • herbie
    Reminds me of the lay thread you ran on EHR when you lost about 1000 points in a day. Joker.
  • Bodger
    Is the second mortgage next? :lol:
  • insidethestables1
    Well folks that was an eventful day, 176 points were Bet and 242 points returned, Kuiper Belt won on the snaff with a nice drift from the price taken.

Profit on the day 66 points

Weekly profit 67.5

I think it’s fair to say expectations have been exceeded as the thread has exceeded the target profit of 20 points by 200%

Well done to all followers who have made a tidy £6600 during the week, all you had to do was keep checking this great forum and follow the advise on this thread to the letter.

The lesson from the thread is to always have a goal, a target, and you will always find a way to achieve your goal, often, as in this case you will exceed your goals.

I’ll take the 67.5 points profit into next week, same target for the week of 20 points profit.
  • milhouse
    I thought new forum we might have escaped the insanity posts. This is no way to bet and anyone following is a total mug punter. Chasing loses and then completely break the staking plan race after race until it is increased by 15000% on an odds on shot.

As for the last post, to justify the actions today is someone who is deluded and has no idea what they are doing. Follow this person at your peril.

I am a big fan of the new forum and the new features. I wonder if there is a feature to add warnings to certain posts.
  • finley
    FFS...jokers
  • The racing voice
    This just gets crazier. Best of it all this person use to have a go at me on the other forum. His true colours have come out showing just what a total plonker he really is.
  • eeza
    Was a bit worried putting 15k on but should have had more confidence.
  • insidethestables1
    400, Chelms, Ramblow, 8-1, general price
  • john smith
    Bet365 only let me have £10k on it :(
  • insidethestables1
    350 Wolves, Countless Spirit, 13-8, general price
    445 Yarmouth, Devil or Angel, 11-2, Paddy Power
    455 Wolves, Threediamondrings, 15-2, Bet365
  • insidethestables1
    830 Chelms, Cat Royale, 4-1, General
  • herbie
    How’s that P&L going this week?
    Do I need to withdraw 200k to put on the shortest price fav we can find tomorrow night?
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.