• MR TWISTER
    Endless drivel from you. Hope the button is pressed for you to go as every few days you pop up causing yet more chaos. Enuff said.
  • Enzo33
    Lol, keep hitting your profile pic with MY LIFE and NOT YOURS Dingbat....MUST BE SAD!!

Got to go....big life to live and enjoy!!

You've told the Board enough about me...I've just tried to WARN them about you, your previous ID's AND NOW TALKING TO YOURSELF ON HERE TOO (NOT TO!!) PMSL.....Do you worse, and leave my life alone.....IF YOU CAN!! But I do understand how hard it must be for a real loser in life...like yourself!! WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? as the song goes!! ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED?? PMSL
  • MR TWISTER
    You need help. You have an obsession with me. Just leave my threads alone. Not intrested in your life. Just intrested in you staying off my threads Bazza has done so. So why can't you? Make an agreement now to finally leave my threads alone.
  • Enzo33
    Obsession with you TWISTED?? WHY?

Not changed 1 profile pic to reflect you yet!??
    How many you changed for me? 3, 4?

Check your definition of a TROLL, its YOU!!

Have tried to warn the Board Members about you, up to them now (although looking at your Comp effort....pmsl, think they know enough!!)

Your ONLY plus (really thinking now!) Is that you post a lot.....helping the number of posts on the board for the Mods....other than that, NOTHING!!

Over to you.....BUT I FEAR THE WORST!! And Thank God, the good guys who left here because of you, have stuck together on another forum (which don't allow or put up with NO MARKS like you) and the WINNERS are flowing and NO CRAP is spoken or allowed. RIP TWISTED
  • Enzo33
    Ps its interested.....Jesus...YOU ARE THICK!! AND SKINT!!! PMSL
  • MR TWISTER
    do you worse
    It is do your NOT DO YOU. Mr Intelligent! If that board is so great why you on here? It is because this is the place to be, best board on the net! Go back to your board you won't be missed. Now either make an agreement to stay off my threads or jog on.
  • Enzo33
    Why on here? Will answer your questions TWISTED (Unlike yourself) been on here 20 years plus along with a couple of others...bit of loyalty and wanting the board to get back to its Glory Days, before the likes of you came onto it and killed it!!!! How about YOU?

ONLY on YOUR threads when I am referenced....now then...time for YOU to answer...

WHY SAY YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER?
    WHY CHANGE YOUR PROFILE TO REFLECT PARTS OF MY LIFE?

WAITING......AGAIN!!!! ABSOLUTELY TWISTED AND DELUDED!! JEALOUS OF MY SUCCESSES IN LIFE!!! (Cannot even say who you are!! WHY?)

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, TRYING TO DIM SOMEONE ELSES LIGHTS WILL NOT MAKE YOURS SHINE ANY BRIGHTER!!! SAD SAD SAD

RIP TWISTED....and you taking this board with you!!
  • MR TWISTER
    How exactly where you referenced on this thread? Answer? You were not just popped on and started trolling as per usual. Glory days? You don't even post, lol. Don't want your tips on here! They are utter rubbish! You even admitted it at Dubai meeting on another forum so where was the 60% strike rate then? Lol. I can see that you haven't got no balls for the game you reference 'being skint' all the time and that is your biggest fear. You ain't got the bravery to punt big of that I am certain. Mr Lucky 15 man! C ya troll! I'm busy waiting for my lays to download, software gotta love it!
  • Enzo33
    TWISTED....JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!
    STOP DEFLECTING!! SAD DELUDED DERANGED

LIKE I DID TO YOU.....JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!?? ITS HARD WORK ISNT IT!??WHY?

GO TO GO NOW, 35° in the Sun....both horses gambled already....but still going in!! Got to get my expenses for the Melbourne Cup!! BOOM

RIP TWISTED!! Dont mention me, don't reference your profile pics to me (absolutely obsessed, cannot be anything else!?...people get life in prison for that sort of thing these days TWISTED) and I will have NO reason, NO desire, NO need to communicate with you again!! My aim was ONLY to warn the Board....as if they didn't already know lol. Try another FREE COMP maybe? PMSL you cannot make it up!!!

RIP TWISTED
  • MR TWISTER
    Excellent, kindly keep your word and stay off my threads. Problem solved. Just hope you don't get the troll 'itch' like you did yesterday. Good luck with your £1 double.
  • Enzo33
    Lol JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS TWISTED!!???
  • MR TWISTER
    Post your £1 double then I will answer whatever you want.
    Make a contribution to the board instead of trolling!
  • Enzo33
    Lol heard that before...You a PROVEN LIAR lad!!

AND YOU WILL NEVER PROFIT FROM MY TIPS OR INFO!! SHAME FOR THE GOOD MEMBERS ON THE BOARD REALLY!!

ASKED YOU SAME QUESTIONS FOR WEEKS, OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING TO HIDE OR BE ASHAMED ABOUT....keep diverting SAD LAD...but nothing will get me to tell you my Info....money is down....tough Saturday races...but trusted people passing them on!!

Answer my questions...open up...do not be ashamed....then maybe....just maybe...until then...CARRY ON LIVING YOUR SAD LIFE....AND TRYING TO RUN FREE COMPS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS....OOPS...PMSL

RIP TWISTED.....PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND LEAVE IT AND ME ALONE NOW...PLEASE!!!! OBSESSED YOU ARE!!!
  • MR TWISTER
    What a surprise, lol! Oh well you were given opportunity but refused to take it! So no questions to answer now. Didn't want them anyway! I have one myself don't forget to post because of course both will win. Will be interesting to see if the one I had was the same. See you at races waving your Ukraine flag! Drunken clown,lol.
  • Enzo33
    It was Swedish flag you THICK LAD! PMSL
    CANNOT SPELL, CANNOT READ, GEOGRAPHY NOT STRONG AND LIES A LOT (proven!!)

Glad you STALKED me for another photo on FB of me enjoying myself and spending my money!! And you NOT A STALKER OR NOT OBSESSED!! ME ON YOU......NADA, NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH...GO LEARN YOUR FLAGS TOO NOW PMSL TWISTED
  • MR TWISTER
    Not as thick as your waistline! Wave your flag,wave your flag pmsl. Bye troll.
  • Enzo33
    Lol you just can't stop yourself can you...dont worry its ALL paid for!!! Besides I could slim you will ALWAYS BE SAD, UGLY AND A LIAR PMSL

KEEP THEM COMING TWISTED, YOU GETTING MORE AND MORE DESPERATE....YOU CHECKED YOUR FLAGS YET? DRUNK? I WAS IN OWNERS/TRAINERS BAR WITH A RUNNER....BUT WAS ACTUALLY OUR DRIVER TOO! (NOT TO!) LEAVE IT WITH YOU.....WRONG AGAIN...TISSUES?? LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    In all seriousness you need to sort your teeth out get them whitened, being ugly certainly applies to you. Can I lend your face for Halloween? I will make a fortune, no mask required! Anyway enough of the personal insults just giving you what you have been giving me! You don't like it when boot is on other foot! Not suprised you have a 'driver' the state you and your lass get in! Doesn't look good a woman getting in them drunken states! Lower your alcohol level it will catch you up in later life just giving you some 'good' advice.

wqe5pjyg3m2f21wm.jpg

Info goes in! Job done! Right in the know with that yard!

Now really must go! Wave your flag, wave your flag!
  • Enzo33
    RIP TWISTED....EMBARASSING. KEEP HIDING AND LIVING YOUR SAD LIFE.

YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER (PROBS YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER TOO) MUST REALLY THINK THEY THREW THE BEST PART OF YOU AWAY AT BIRTH!!! FEEL FOR THEM PMSL

KEEP THEM COMING KID....AT LEAST 3 LEAGUES ABOVE IN EVERY SENSE!!! MUST BE EATING YOU UP INSIDE.....WILL NOT POST UP ANY WINNING £1 BETS LIKE YOURSELF.....WHAT DOES IT PROVE?? IF IT LOSES...YOU HAVE LAID IT IN RUNNING!!! SAD REALLY SAD RIP TWISTED
  • Enzo33
    Oh....and keep the aftertiming up too...God forbid anyone else doing it!!! Double standards or what TWISTED??? PS MY 1ST GAMBLE GONE IN!! BOOOOOOMMMM YOU BEAUTY
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.