• MR TWISTER
    Well hcapped. FRESH 4-1

Sterling knight won recently going up 3lb's from English oak race. FRESH drop's 1lb yet fin in front of Sterling knight. Nothing more to be said Fresh given a 'chance' from hcapper today.
  • MR TWISTER
    Got place bet up on it. Well beaten by winner.
  • Enzo33
    Very unlucky Twisted, we were on winner at 7-1
    When you know....you just know! BOOM
  • MR TWISTER
    Well done. Miss me? Might bump into each other oneday in B&Q! Take care! Keep aftertiming!
  • Enzo33
    Lol, like you did at Donny!??? Not even there you DINGBAT!!! Get with it.....still on hols on my healthy B&Q pension lad!! You?? Pmsl

Big gamble tomorrow....pay for my trip to the Melbourne Cup in November? Bet we don't bump into each other there!? Lol
  • MR TWISTER
    I can quite assure you I was there. No not going to melbourne cup. Did you get any discount with B&Q 10% or maybe it was 60% lol.

Good luck with your gamble. Don't forget to aftertime if it wins, but whatever happens you won't go home skint! pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    Like you did at Donny??? Pmsl
    Double standards?? Oh and as for your lays in running.....its not even funny...you dingbat!!

OBSESSED....B&Q now lol STALKER!!!??

YOU?????? ASHAMED? EMBARRASSED?
  • MR TWISTER
    No nothing about racing then? It's called betfair and you set a lay 'price' to be matched in the run. If it is matched in run and horse loses you win.

You obviously know nothing caught out yet again lol. A man who supposed to have owned a horse knows nothing about betfair now that's embarassing and certainly makes you the DINGBAT! pmsl. You really are beyond belief! Pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    Caught me out? How? I know exactly what it is...just seems every time you back a loser...you laid it in running!!? Deluded or what?

You even ashamed of who you are never mind what you bet or lay or systemise or even stalk...SAD SAD LIFE!! Even talk to yourself on here pmsl DELUDED, DERANGED....MY life must be eating you up inside to keep changing your profile picture etc....TRY PUTTING ONE UP OF YOU OR YOUR LIFE FOR A CHANGE....do you know what a stalker is??? You obviously now what a LOSER IS......NO RETURNS PMSL
  • MR TWISTER
    Wrong Mr Betfair. If you read a post on here I said I never got one matched the other day for the price I set the horses have to run close. More than one way to skin a cat not like you old school. A supposed ex businessman who does not know nothing about betfair! Think you would know about technology and all the ways you can cover yoursel, yet clearly you don't embarassing. So caught out again! It's endless! Think before you say! Ok Mr Betfair! Pmsl. Also, it is KNOW NOT NOW but we all make mistakes don't we! Lol.

Let you have the last say as I know your the troll. It was all peaceful until you popped up again! Point proven! Stick around Mr Betfair as it's nearly time for my strong fancy! All will be revealed shortly after 10pm!
  • Enzo33
    Last say?? Do changing profiles count too??
    YOU ABSOLUTE DINGBAT!! Again, there (not their...thick lad!) for ALL to see!!!

OBSESSED DELUDED LIEING STALKER!! Easy really....NOTHING to hide here!! You??? Pmsl
  • Enzo33
    After 10pm?? Mummy would have tucked you up by then!!! As I have done too (not to....thick lad)
    Hope more are interested than in your FREE Competition!! Really pmsl
  • MR TWISTER
    bgd56jntpdo9se2c.jpg
    LIEING lol. What a dingbat! Be careful as moderator will see you are becoming a menace and hit the bye bye button!
  • Enzo33
    SAD SAD SAD.....to or too...there or their!?? Enough said.....KEEP STALKING....LOTS MORE OF THE GOOD LIFE FOR YOU TO SEE AND ENVY OVER!!! YOU? NEW MEMBER OR MULTI IDs??

Keep talking to yourself!! I've got holidays to book, horses to own, horses to back and memories to continue making!! YOU??? REALLY REALLY PMSL Up the Mackems....DINGBAT!! lol
  • MR TWISTER
    Not a 'mackem' try again lol. Class horses like brides bay lol. Keep owning them quality animals! Mr LIEING lol. Did u lump on when it ran at Donny? pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    Who said you were? Lol touchy touchy!??

Last word now....and no more changes on profile pics stalking me etc....prove you NOT A DELUDED SAD TROLL.....but we will see....as EVERYONE will....again!! Pmsl
  • Enzo33
    Having 1 horse in a lifetime that WINS 16 times as well as others along the way....will do for me TWISTED.....obviously STALKING AGAIN!! SAD LIFE LAD SAD LIFE.....PMSL
  • MR TWISTER
    Brides bay, brides bay, riding through the glen! Dazzler hood, Dazzler hood with his band of men,
    Does he return back to trollhood course he does, course he does, course he does!

I will put what pictures I want up ok with you? Mr best of the bets regional manager? Lol. Only took you a few days and hey ho you back trolling! I enjoyed our chat you are harmless really just a drunken troll, pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    TROLL....PROVEN....DO YOU WORSE LAD....THEN GET A LIFE!!!! UP THE MACKEMS PMSL
  • MR TWISTER
    DO YOUR NOT DO YOU pmsl! Mistake again! From the man who criticised me. Go and do your £5 lucky 15s and don't forget to stick your gamble in, lol pmsl. Please get the 'region' right, can you manage that pmsl!
  • Enzo33
    Why should I be bothered about an absolute NO MARK!! Keep following me with your Profile Pics etc....it must be TWISTING you up INSIDE!!

What does a STALKER AND TROLL DO AGAIN??.Oh yes, follows everything and knows everything about someone!!!! Just like YOU with ME!!! What do I know about YOU.....NOTHING....thats because YOU ARE A NOTHING!!!!

Never understand why idiots say...BIG INFO AT 10PM etc etc watch this space lol.....oh yes, that'll be it.....MORE ATTENTION SEEKING IN THEIR (not there) DULL LIFE!! Up the Mackems!!! Pmsl
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.