• brian1147
    regarding your kind breakdown barry.
    going along nicely, was to do with "no squabbling for a couple of days"
    4 people in the nap comp, cannot force people to enter competitions.
    3 people on line, surprised there was that many considering the football was on.
    mrT's thread count, so you cannot see other members posts, i don't think so.
    as for giving my head a shake, i feel that my facts are as good as yours.

the only thing that concerns me at the moment is how to solve this stupidity.
    when i took over the forum, i decided to enrol any who were previously banned
    as far as i'm concerned mrT does not have to exlain anything regarding his
    membership.
    enzo33 in future any complaints about other members will be put on a FTO thread
    and nowhere else.

let us see how things go over the next few days, the forum will either be happier
    or 3 members short.
  • MR TWISTER
    Happens every few days. One of them has to post on my thread and cause trouble and that is FACT take a look.Can't understand why they can't just leave me to get on with things. I don't go on Bazza's thread and cause trouble and Enzo can't resist the membership malarkey only thing he has got to hold onto. Tried to 'kick' things off again yesterday, but if you noticed I just got on with things, but not fair him or Bazza disrupting my threads. Said before if you don't like them just don't read them. Not calling for anyine to go but this Enzo is becoming a real problem and is disrupting the board no end. My final say on matter I just want to get on with things.
  • bazza62
    The names Barrie
    as regarding people on line at 3 oclock on a saturday after noon
    only 3
    football never started till 5
    malcolms trying his best but i see getting no help
    but hey ho you know best (y)
  • Enzo33
    Moderation at its best! Let the lies and liars continue!! TWISTED all I have ever done is answer your claims about my poor lifestyle etc...whereas as you cannot even be honest about you, your life or who you are!! Reason??? Sad!!

I have not been an issue on this board for 20 years....posted lots of winners, done well in the Comps etc (you?? Lol) UNTIL guys/things like you enter the fray with your boasts, different threads and total crap! Thankfully, other boards do not allow you to continue with your crap, personal attacks/claims and delete you....for the GOOD of the board....NOW thats moderation and moderators doing their job...as your contributions on a betting front...once again...Time will tell and as per your attempt at your Competition...NO ONE will be interested....or even left the Board!!
  • MR TWISTER
    I said that was my final say on matter but it needs stating that you just attacked me personally in your post! You had no respect for this board owner who stated on another thread that it was closed but you continued with your rant. Now simple thing to do is stay off my threads and let the board run smoothly or are you just intent on bickering and causing disruption! I am on other boards and have no problem on them.
  • Enzo33
    No reply needed TWISTED!! Sad really
  • Enzo33
    On other boards?? Who as?? Which ID you choose? You even talk to yourself on some! Lol
    How sad is that!? Reveal yourself....or just leave!!
  • MR TWISTER
    Still talking about me on your board are you? Now that is sad! Tighten the security lol. I forgot you decided who leaves and who stays on here.
  • Enzo33
    I dont....just know a bad un when I see one...hence my success in life!!

Who are you? Why lie about yourself? Why have different IDs? Why tip lots of losers?? Sad sad sad

Leave it now TWISTED....KEEP them coming "No Returns" just what the board and members need!

Ps Off my Dinghy now (with the BIG TV), At my property in Spain for a couple of weeks now, and update on my 2yo with my other 16,999 other Owners (but you don't slag off, or stalk do you??? Lol) its going well and will run before the big York meeting in August!!! Good Times, watch out for my photos and posts!! Closest YOU will EVER get!! Lol. Waiting now for your very much predicted response!! Lol SAD SAD SAD
  • MR TWISTER
    Leave it there but you don't do you just keep rambling on. Hope you mean it this time. Tighten security and don't worry I will see your posts on other forum pmsl. I'm way to clever for you!
  • Enzo33
    Its too clever not to.....lol....basic error!!

You nowhere near other forum Twisted, lies again!!

But response as predicted....very clever I am!!
  • MR TWISTER
    Leave it there you said, yet you post again! So therefore you are a proven liar are you not?
    Nothing to worry about regarding your forum then have you lol!
    Might be an error but at least I can add lol and FACT is If it wasn't for Fibresand it wouldn't of won many races ya clown! If your fantasist horse was in training today it would struggle thank goodness for Fibresand lol. Also, if you are taking photos then please upgrade phone instead of posting hazy pictures or better still try not to take pictures from magazine lol. Can see what you trying to do get us all banned and then you be satisfied as you would see it as job done. Really hope you get banned as you are a constant nusiance
  • Enzo33
    And you are a constant green with envy troll who cannot tip winners!!

How bad is it when you talk about being too clever and spell it wrongly as "to" NO WORDS...Sums you up really lol

Me liar? Don't think so....YOU?...Proven on here at least twice (newbie (Why?) And on my other group (NOT A CHANCE!!) WHO YOU ARE....EMBARASSED ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!! How SAD is that????? Keyboard warrior with limited intelligence...life is all about attacking others....even with PROVEN 60% strike rates on here!??...AND you say you want a SUCCESSFUL BOARD??? EMBRACE THE WINNING POSTERS THEN MATE!!!??? Lol SAD LAD
  • MR TWISTER
    60 per cent you wanna look at your selections in comps lol. Another lie you really do put ya foot in it. Even claiming you are not a liar when post is there for all to see. Oh dear deluded! Just read your magazines and take some pics of Spain from it,lol. How are you in Spain anyway when according to you on a cruise for a few weeks (another lie) what happened did the dingy bust lol.Lies are increasing in number, keep it going, lol. FYI you started all this not me and even picked on kneejerker whilst you were at it, you are one nasty person of that I am sure! Jog on!
  • Enzo33
    Comps are 1 race selected by someone else and tough handicaps etc...always there or thereabouts in them too.....YOU? tucked up again Lad!!...You Cannot even get members to join yours!? Pmsl tucked up AGAIN sad lad!??

Why you not ever, under any of your IDs enter them?? .....let's leave it there...AGAIN...embarrassing! Pmsl

Tucked up 3 times in 1 post!! Glad you 'stalking' me in Comps too (not to...lol) though!! Do not WIN my money from my Comp entries, so again, totally irrelevant especially from a Sad Lad who dare not even enter them!! 1 post on a Saturday...60% strike rate AND RETURNS! GOD, must be hard for you to accept and swallow!!? Eh? Pmsl.....me on you??? Nothing to even look at nevermind be jealous etc of!!! SO SO SAD, BLESS YOU....and don't forget to pick up those tissues!! Lol
  • Enzo33
    Another lie??? On cruise, photos on here to prove, NOW in Spain FOLLOWING my cruise....WHY WOULD I LIE?? DONT JUDGE OTHERS ON YOUR OWN MORALS ETC

So, again, NO LIES, so why you keep clutching at straws?? SAD, DELUDED AND JEALOUS!!!

TUCKED UP AGAIN!! After rowing my dinghy(with the BIG TV) and now tucking you up several times, my arms are aching....and YOU? Probably still sat in your bedsit typing unnecessary and unproven crap! Pmsl
  • MR TWISTER
    Where is the 60 per cent strike rate you claim? Can't add another lie.You have well and truly been put in your place on numerous occasions. Can see what a sad man you are on hols supposedly yet posting on here constantly! Do you actually go and venture out or do you just have facebook friends who you have never met maybe your friends are your imaginary syndicate, lol.

Are you the boss of the syndicate lol. Bet you can't wait to see your horse run how you getting their are you all getting in the back of a van. Is Rodney driving you plonker, lol
  • Enzo33
    The guys on here know WHO I am....thanks to you!!

They know I Owned Crosse Fire who won 16 races thanks to you!

They know I am in Classic Threads (1 of only 2 ever on this board....and Hippo left because of the likes of you!)

They know my surname thanks to you!

But YOU?? They know NOTHING at all...WHY?

BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO KNOW!!!
    NOT WORTH KNOWING!!
    SECRETIVE THROUGH EMBARASSMENT

I have answered ALL of your false claims and even proven my statements.....yet YOU STILL GO ON TRYING TO MAKE ME OUT TO BE A LIAR!?? SAD, VERY SAD!!

TELL US WHO YOU ARE IF YOU NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF!??? DEFO NOTHING TO SHOUT ABOUT ON THIS VERY BOARD (probably life too!!)

Me, JUST on this board, 60% strike rate, 20 plus years, classic thread (proof of contacts and tipping!!) And thereabouts on ALL Comps to date!
    YOU?????? SAD AND DELUDED...ANYTHING ELSE? WHAT YOU HIDING? WHY NOT TELL US WHO YOU ARE? SO WE CAN ALL TAKE A LOOK AND REFERENCE PERSONAL DETAILS (OR IN MY CASE, SUCCESSES!!) WAITING.......but we all know why you can't or don't.....very simple to do...IF you have nothing to hide!!!??? Any successes in your life?? Waiting................
  • MR TWISTER
    Thereabouts lol, 'what a statement'. You never even got 60 per cent in any exam you have taken lol. Noticed you always have to have the last word does that make you feel in control? A common trait of any troll!
  • Enzo33
    Once again....its there NOT their....you are smart too eh??

My 60% Saturday post was there for ALL to see!
    My Classic Thread is there (not their) for ALL to see!
    My Ownership of a horse that WON 16 races is there for ALL to see!
    My Cruise Photo was there for ALL to see! (With Spain v Georgia this year, despite your claim it was an OLD photo! Pmsl, embarrassing!).
    Nb ONLY posted to once again PROVE YOU to be a SAD, LIEING LITTLE LAD!!! BUT STILL YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT IT BEING FALSE!! SAD? DELUDED? OR JEALOUS??

CAN YOU POST ANYTHING ABOUT YOU THAT PROVES YOU ARE NOT A SAD, DELUDED INDIVIDUAL THAT SITS ON A COMPUTER (tissues in hand) and have actually ACHIEVED ANYTHING IN LIFE AT ALL?? WE ONLY KNOW THAT YOU LIE ABOUT YOUR IDENTITY (WHY?) AND YOUR TIPS ARE AWFUL!! ( see above what success actually looks like!!)
  • Enzo33

How sad!! The 60% was ON THIS BOARD!!

AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT EXAM RESULTS ETC??? And how can you even bring intelligence into it?? Too NOT to and There NOT their....just in the last 10 minutes!! Me??? Pmsl

Poor again TWISTED!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.