• Enzo33
    Fantastic horse??? You mentioned it and how many it had won...Not me!?? So, why has it now turned into a fantasy horse!?? You clutching at straws now TWISTED??? LOL

GREEN WITH ENVY....JUST TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY YOU LIED!! UNTIL YOU DO, WHERE IS THE CREDIBILITY?? WE KNOW YOU HAVE NOT SHAKEN THE BOARD UP WITH WINNERS AS YOU CLAIMED YOU WOULD....BUT STILL WHY DID YOU LIE???

ME? 1 POST ON A SATURDAY, 3 WINNERS AND 60% STRIKE RATE!!!! NO MORE WHILST YOU HERE THOUGH....SAVE THE BOARD?? YOU CAN HELP BY JUST LEAVING!!! ANCHORS AWAY (Or in your case put a W in front!!) LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    Look through your old photos have you got one of the star wars guy. George Lucas ? Why you asking the board if the photos are real oh dear ! Bet you knackered blowing up ya dingy where you now Brighton lol. Hope you see Uncle Albert on your travels !
  • Enzo33
    Because they is ONLY YOU...WHOEVER YOU ARE (Although totally ashamed of yourself and embarassed) doubting them....EVERY QUERY YOU HAVE THROWN AT ME.. IVE PROVED (for whatever reason) you are SAD, MAD AND DELUDED!! you call ME a stalker and troll ...
    YET YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT ME....WHEREAS, OTHER THAN BEING WHAT YOU ARE ON HERE...I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU!!?? NOT THAT I WANT OR NEED TO TBF...BUT THE EVIDENCE IS THERE FOR ALL THE BOARD TO SEE!!

OTHER THAN YOU ANSWERING 1 SIMPLE, STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTION....

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIE TO THE BOARD???
  • MR TWISTER
    Want to use my electric pump to blow ya dingy up with. Ok no problems will get it out of garage for you later.
  • Enzo33
    You? Garage?? Lmao...you got a 1 bedroomed flat...they don't have garages!! Pmsl

YOU EVER GOING TO TELL THE TRUTH??
    GETTING RATHER SICK OF ASKING!!
    WHY LIE? WHAT YOU GOT TO HIDE?
  • MR TWISTER
    Don't go near water when you use it pal. Wouldn't want you to blow yourself up lol
  • Enzo33
    Malcolm, if you want to save this board, please have guys like this vetted and monitored!! He has proved he has lied re NEW MEMBER, he has proved he has a scatter gun approach to betting, he has proved he has a poor strike rate and he continues to spread my personal details all over his thread (not that it massively bothers me as good guys have nothing to hide) BUT, as with TWISTED, there are some strange, deluded guys out there....and no-one deserves personal details being spread on forums for lots of reasons!!

Appreciate it, for me and other members if you could just get rid...and then when he raises his ugly troll head again....his MO will give him away very quickly eg NO RETURNS....just get rid again!!
  • Enzo33

TRUTH?? COMING SOON??.....THOUGHT NOT!!
  • MR TWISTER
    Must be a great board you are on as you are always on here, lol.
  • Enzo33
    Trying to OUT the likes of you mate!!

Select group, mainly from here, not loads of posts, just LOADS of winners!! Does that answer another one for you??

Now, back to MY 1 QUESTION....

WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT BEING A NEW MEMBER??
  • MR TWISTER
    Select group you and millhouse lol
  • Enzo33
    Anyone better than you TWISTED PMSL
  • MR TWISTER
    Go back to your select group and stop advertising and sniffing for members Mr Car.
  • Enzo33
    Clutching again TWISTED!!

AND THE TRUTH IS???? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY YOU DO IT???
  • MR TWISTER
    For sake of board not replying to you anymore sad man. You have been exposed for who you really are and that is the end of matter. MR Car pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    And you? Not exposed anything.. just a LIAR

WHY? WHY? WHY?
  • Enzo33

And your Competition went down well didn't it pmsl Deluded Liar
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.