Hang In There
    11/1 ew
    4 placers

baZZa (y)
  • MR TWISTER
    Why is it not on your list easier to keep track of it
    if all under one thread,lol.
  • bazza62
    Sometimes i wonder do your parent know what you up to do you really know what forums are for not just for self pleasure.
    Put your tissues away

baZZA :scream: :scream: :scream:
  • MR TWISTER
    5 from 6 returns see the thread 'Two will do'. Profits obtained bookies bashed !

What a holiday u must be having. Lies exposed ! Answer me this why see u on holuday when u aren't, give us all a laugh and put a picture up like you did when you put up Scott Dixon and the joint owners only they must have turned up out of all the 17,000 syndicate members lol. Strange thing is I tineyed the picture and there where 10 hits which means that picture was available on 10 other sites on the internet lol. Lies exposed easily enough. Keep rowing DaZ and don't rock the dingy pmsl.
  • MR TWISTER
    Mr CAR on his hols indeed lol.
  • MR TWISTER
    Mr CAR keep rowing lol
  • MR TWISTER
    Worried for you Daz you are obsessed.
  • MR TWISTER
    Says the man who has the name Enzo hiding indeed lol
  • MR TWISTER
    Your only intention is to try and destroy this board, but you and the teleslammers will not suceed. MR CAR why not use your name when rejoining maybe something like dazzler17, lol.
  • bazza62
    1st
    Hang In There (IRE)
    17/2
    2nd
    Percussion
    16/1
    3rd
    Monte Igueldo (FR)
    125/1

Read it and weep
    did yours actually run no returns
  • MR TWISTER
    Well done baZZa good pick. Hope u backed it.
    Yes BaZZa it was racing prominently then ended up pulling up.

Enzo go and blow up your dingy. You sad little troll.
  • MR TWISTER
    Also stop sniffing for members for your forum and what I can tell you with absolute certainty is
    I have never ever joined or attempted to join your forum and I have no intrest in ever doing so stop talking rubbish and absolute nonsense. If it's your forum then go and run it why be over here? Is it your forum or is that another LIE. Come on tell us you say its yours so confirm then we will see who is telling porkies !

YOU WILL NOT DESTROY THIS FORUM DESPITE YOUR ATTEMPTS ! YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR AND FANTASIST ! ENOUGH SAID TROLL.
  • bazza62

Led until 6th, stayed handy, weakened before 3 out, pulled up before last op 11/2

no return
  • MR TWISTER
    Where would I be without you BaZZa lol.
  • Enzo33
    TWISTED....We ALL know you are a Liar!!

FACT....I have never once advertised the other board I am on....do not need to recruit anyone...our main aim is to keep Trolls and Liars like YOU, OFF!!! LOL
  • Enzo33
    My arms are really tiring from ROWING this dinghy TWISTED, Especially with the massive TV on the back of it!! Lol

Sorry guys, just putting another Troll in its place saying I'm not where I say I am!!! I DO NOT need to tell lies....unlike TWISTED.....who has STILL to answer my simple question WHY LIE ABOUT YOUR IDENTITY AND BEING A NEW MEMBER??

SAD? (definately!) DELUDED? (probably) POOR TIPSTER? (100%)

Tucked you up again TWISTED, better than your Mummy does, tidy your room and do not forget those tissues!!!! Over to you.....WAITING FOR THE SIMPLE ANSWER!!? WHY LIE? BON VOYAGE!!
  • MR TWISTER
    I just don't believe it these pictures are the same pictures you posted years ago, lol. You are unbelieveable. Very clear pictures aren't they poor pictures for the types of photo shots we can get today. Hence taken years ago still got your motorola e lol. Personally, I have an i phone, but hey ho each to their own. You constantly drop yourself in it Mr Car. So let us see don't know how many winners your fantasy horse had, can't add, failed business, the list is endless your the one who has been put in your place or why else would you keep popping up on my threads and troll them. I just can't believe what you done with the pictures I am absolutely pmsl. Why lie say you on cruise when your not. Is it because Mahoney is crosse. You have been dealt with and now you are getting disposed of put what you want makes now difference to me, I win. Now sleep well and keep thinking of me daily like you do I am the first thing you think of when you wake up on a morning after the hours sleep you have had because you are squashed on your dingy,pmsl
  • Enzo33
    Its Harry Kane at the Euros and the Spain v Georgia game LAST NIGHT!! Clear for ALL TO SEE....WHY KEEP EMBARASSING YOURSELF??

WHY DID YOU LIE??? NEXT......!!?? LOL
  • Enzo33
    Any other Board members doubt the photos...just to prove this plonk wrong....again!!?? Keeps spouting about nothing BUT STILL WE WAIT FOR WHY HE LIED ABOUT HIS IDENTITY??

COME ON TWISTED....NO MORE SPOUTING OR DOUBTING....JUST ANSWER TGE QUESTION...LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE NOT JUST A LIAR WHO STRUGGLES TO FIND WINNERS.....PROOF NEEDED......"NO RETURNS" LOL
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.