• AKD
    Bet #126 - 3:10 Exeter - Run To Milan, 0.5 pt e/w @ 5/1

Run To Milan is an Exeter regular and has a good form figures of 214313214 here, 4th place was the latest run on his seasonal return, it was a race in which he had finished runner up two years earlier so possibly he is not as good now but that is reflected in his dropping handicap mark. He has been dropped another 2 lbs since last run and is now on his lowest mark since May '21 when he won here. Last win was in 2022 when he won here off 10 lbs higher mark than today, so does look quite well handicapped if still retaining enough ability.

Rain is forecast this afternoon but it shouldn't make any difference to selection as he is versatile in regards to the going, having won on good, soft & heavy.

One negative I feel is that he placed 3rd in the Veterans' final at start of the year and it's possible that race in a few weeks time is the target this time. And few of the younger ones like Atlanta Brave have potential to improve stepping up in trip. That's why I am being cautious in backing Run To Milan e/w even though it's only 5/1.
  • malcolm
    Oops!!! - gone against you on this one m8 - but if mine don't (Atlanta Brave) i hope yours does

Good luck :up:
  • AKD
    Thanks Malcolm, we both missed out today. Run To Milan only 4th.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.