• AKD
    Only 90 mins till race time so will keep reasoning short.

Bet #108 - 2:10 Worcester - Jet Of Magic @ 15/8

The favourite Any News is yet to win over fences after 11 tries, including 3 times as favourite, so I want to take him on in this novice handicap chase. His 3 rivals all ran in the class 2 handicap hurdle at Uttoxeter end of July. Butlers Brief was a well beaten 3rd so it's the other two Polish & Jet Of Magic that interest me. Polish finished 2nd, but Jet Of Magic was unfortunate in unseating after the 2nd last when in front, he looked sure to finish 2nd at worst without the mishap. For this reason, I think Jet can come out in front of his rival today. Both are making their chasing debuts, and although both trainers have good records on chase debuts, pedigree suggests Jet will be better suited by bigger obstacles out of the two.
  • AKD
    No respite from the losing run. Jet Of Magic went off favourite and seemed to be going well trading 1.63 in running but found nothing, ending up last of 3 finishers.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.