• Mugz
    Be realistic who have England beat !peregrine

Yes, but Croatia had only beaten Canada !
  • Mugz
    Brazil have been rock solid at the back all tournament and then got really sloppy for the Croatia goal because they thought it was all over.
  • Mugz
    Theres been money for Argentina all day to win in 90m and that Brazil defeat should give them a massive lift. Not sure they have been any better than Netherlands so far, but now is when you need to show what you have got. Im taking them on.
  • peregrine
    Senegal could have been 2 up but for 2 good saves by Pickford as for Iran and Wales / usa well they are class aren't they .
  • peregrine
    As for Croatia they are solid and look how they have slowly worked there way through the tournament. With numbnuts in charge of England their is only going to be one outcome. I'd love to see them win it but negative Southgate will cock up.
  • Mugz
    If I had to stick my neck out right now Id say Netherland will beat Argentina in ET or Pen, England will do the same to France, Portugal will cruise past Morocco, Netherlands will beat Croatia in the semi, Portual will beat England and Portugal will beat Netherlands in the final. Now that would pay a nice sum as a roll up acca !
  • Mugz
    Netherlands playing this to perfection so far. Growng into it.
  • Mugz
    Your kidding me, GGOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
  • Mugz
    Some people have some fancy in running prices on the Dutch to win the World Cup (not me) ! :gasp:
  • Mugz
    Argentina into the semis, showed some character to recover from that last second equaliser, and are the new favs for the World Cup.
  • peregrine
    Messi has been an absolute pleasure to watch the guys unreal
  • peregrine
    Well mugz only England left out of your selection the rest are on the plane. Have you put the mockers on England
  • Mugz
    I could sink anything right now. Any horses you want to lay tonight, let me know and I'll tip them. :groan:
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.