• finley
    I know, i`m leaving myself open to loads of ridicule on this one....but is it really just me ?
    i do realise she`s no Hayley Turner, Francesca Cumani or Emma Spencer.....i`m very aware,she`s quite arsey at times,has terrible dress sense,her hair looks has though its been trimmed by black and decker....so what is the attraction ? my mate reckons she looks like a school matron who would put you across her knee when you`ve been naughty....do i need help ? should i ask my doctor for tablets ? does anyone agree with me ?
  • milhouse
    I saw her at Perth races one day. I did think she looked alright, not sure why or how but I do agree
  • finley
    I`m jealous Millhouse, i would have loved to get up close and personal with her.
  • Kneeejerker
    Hope Ive no spoil it for yous :(
    Anagram
    LYDIA HISLOP = 'Disloyal hip.'

Now if i marry LYDIA HISLOP + Finley = 'Alien syphiloid fly.'

Soz xx
  • finley
    Brilliant KJ....I`m still laughing at your comment in chinese.
  • Kneeejerker
    晚好运气明天 = night good luck 2mor

Im often in Chinese shop asking the bird fora 69 .thats how I know the signs :cool:
  • JOEMUGG
    just googled her she has a fine pair > Jason weaver and Luke Harvey
  • finley
    I reckon Weaver and Harvey would be all over her like a rash given half the chance Joe
  • finley
    Joe can`t you put a nice picture of her up for the lads, i don`t know how to do it
  • JOEMUGG
    lol youuuuuu i dare not you be putting her up as an outsider tomorrow
  • finley
    I think Lydia has got the day off...shame there was a COUPLE of things i would have liked to talk too her about
  • Bodger
    10 years ago maybe, just maybe, but now?!? She's obviously 'knocked' you out, Finners :lol:
  • Archie
    200K in 1 Year Betfair Trading: Raring ...
    200kin1yearbetfairtrading.blogspot.com
    Not sure if it will work
  • finley
    Yeah, i`m never quite sure about trading Archie, the guy who writes the bog is a funny as fuck, the thing is i actually LIKE HORSE RACING in which case trading in play and all that bollox would wind me write up.
  • Hippo
    Ive met Lydia many times. shes charming, intelligent and great fun. She has a real glint in her eye. She is very bright and is a qualified journalist and sharp with it. She laughs at stories about her hair and dress sense and agrees with all of it! The jockeys love her as she really knows her racing but can have a right laugh with them. trainers always like her except the miserable Michael Stoute....shes upset him a few times about his "non triers" that others hail as "long term prospects" or the Stoute "genius and patience" that she rightfully (as do i!) refer to as blatant non triers! John Gosden really likes her as she doesnt ask inane ITV questions like "how does it feel to have won" and "describe how you feel" (well they are hardly going to say awful after just winning are they? Go to Sandown if you want to meet her, she really will talk to anyone and she is always around the very accessible parade ring there and in the bars when not walking. So fully agree with you Finley "there really is something about our Lydia!"
  • finley
    Hippo, thankyou for that very insightful piece...there`s only one problem,she sounds fabulous,i think i`m falling in love with her, do you think if i meet her and we hit it off my wife might consider kipping in the spare room ?
  • Hippo
    ...yes, with her husband!
  • finley
    I`m sure he`s a lovely chap and wouldn`t mind too much lol...oh well i can only dream on
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.