• malcolm
    Hi all - i am writing this with a heavy heart but due to recent health issues (i collapsed at home Saturday evening) fortunately i was not taken to hospital but i was told i need to take things a lot easier from here on in, since catching covid whilst in hospital some 3 and half years ago things have been difficult for me and i must do something about - as and form Friday i'm sorry but i will not be able to do the posting or scoring of the Daily TTC's i do however hope to see the Turf Flat Comp thro it's it's climax with just 6 races remaining and trust i will be able to carry on with The Nap Comp posting as this comp practically runs itself - i am hoping in time i may be able to re-join the ttc's (as a player in a couple of weeks time)
    Once again sincere apologies for my short notice

malcolm :up:
  • calvert
    You take care Mal your health comes first all thinking of you x
  • MR TWISTER
    Look after yourself Mal. Hope your health improves.
  • bazza62
    Look after number 1 Mal
    do what's best take care

Bazza (y)
  • AKD
    Sorry to read you are not well, Malcolm. Take care of yourself, health is most important, hope you are feeling better soon.
  • Doubler
    Health comes first mate, take things easy and get yourself sorted. Best wishes
  • stainless
    Good Luck Malc, health comes first.
  • brian1147
    really sorry to read that malcolm, you have been the mainstay of the forum since we started,
    So take things easy, a dram at bedtime works wonders.
  • Ribot
    Wishing you all the best, Malcolm.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Sorry to hear that Mal. Health comes first. Stay strong and keep to a good organic diet if you can.
  • Kneeejerker
    Good luck and take care youngen
  • eeza
    Need to take notice of the warnings malcolm, all the best mate. Take care.
  • malcolm
    A huge thanks to you all for the goodwishes hope to be back posting in the near future :pray: :pray:
  • horses4courses
    Take care of yourself, malcolm
    That's all that matters. :up:
  • peregrine
    Health is the most important thing mal. Look after yourself and hope you will be back sooner than later.
  • tipper
    get well soon mal, good luck
  • malcolm

Cheers Lads - Not in top condition but much better than i was thanks - should be able to score and post comps for Friday/Saturday but participation in the ttc's on the back burner for now
  • Stig
    Sorry to hear that Malcolm - get better soon.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.