• Bodger
    Just realised you can only edit a post for 5 minures after you've posted. After that, no edit facility available. So you can't post the results of your picks beside the original typing.

Limiting and a bit rubbishy. Basically rhis new, up-to-date format seems way behind the old one (started nigh on 2 decades ago) in terms of facility and presentation.
  • Mugz
    Whats wrong with copying the original post and putting the results alongside. You end up with the same post and people will know that you haven't changed any of the selections.
  • Bodger
    Er....good idea.
  • The racing voice
    How do you edit a post? Please explain
  • Mugz
    to edit within 5 mins of the post click the 3 dots next to the time stamp, then click the pencil.
  • cosmo2018
    Hi Mugz liking the new site still finding my way round it was just wondering is there anyway I can get notifications without being on site or have I missed it somewhere cheers
  • Rocky
    how does a new member make a comment, I know a new one. he says he cant post,
  • jiang70
    Thanks, it helps me alot! :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.