• Mugz
    Only 2 weeks to closure so if you want to keep any posts or info please make sure you have it copied and saved.

• brian1147
    there is a few questions i would like to ask you mugz. are you available tomorrow for a chat.
    give me a chance to write them down. will just use this thread if that's o.k
  • Mugz
    Any time Brian, inbox me or use this thread.
  • brian1147
    I searched the plush forum website looking for any way just to transfer the BOTB
    forum to a new owner but could not find any info on that, i was wondering if you
    could shed any light on the 2 Q&A below will you be getting any data.
    I'm quite happy to keep the continuity of the site going, but i feel a new site would
    be the easier option.
    it would be now up to the members to register with the new site.

www.bestofthebets.forumotion.com

From the plush forum website.
    What happens to my data if I want to leave?

If you wish to end your PlushForums subscription for any reason, we promise to provide you with a copy of your data on request. Please wait to receive your data before cancelling. Data will be provided in JSON format.

What happens to my data if I want to leave?
    We promise to provide you with a copy of your data, for export into another forum
    service.

I did not know the inbox was working is it only the person getting the message can
    see it.
    Would be handy for passing on passwords for the admin.
  • calvert
    Hope we get something sorted i`m so going to miss this site.
  • Mugz
    Brian, if you want you want to keep BOTB on plush forums then we can just change the invoicing details.
  • brian1147
    that would do.mugz . £39 a month thru' paypal??
  • Mugz
    I pay by direct debit but do you want me to check what options there are? Even if you ran it for a few months it would buy you some time to explore other options.
  • brian1147
    direct debit would be fine.
    was looking to about december
  • Mugz
    Ok, if you inbox me the email address you want to use I will check it out and get PlushForums to contact you directly. After that we will discuss the admin of the site, you will of course own the 'forum' at that point.
  • brian1147
    i'm more than happy for the setup to remain as is, the only possible is a replacement for yourself for scoring,.naturally if you wanted to step down. !!
  • Mugz
    Yes, you will need to find some scorers. If Doubler wants to stay on then 2 more doing 2 days each would work.
  • brian1147
    doubler, malcolm & H4C have all shown an interest in helping..
    it seems the american ttc is struggling for entries.
  • malcolm

I will score as many days as you want m8 - i'm retired so plenty of time on my hands lol
  • brian1147
    greatly appreciated malcolm, hopefully have it all sorted by the end of the month.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.