• The Gambler
    Another prediction i got right then lol

You out for 'pop' you say....yes I believe that too.
    Lemonade probably the best!!

Pee has been outted guys and now he is Out Out....or so he says!?? Can you believe anything he says or types? No?? Me neither!

Only one Walter Mitty on here, says plenty but cannot/will not prove anything lol
  • peregrine
    Ha been in York for a few days old chap and yes France apparently all had the runs yesterday ! So bit of an effort today for them but guess what did extra time and pens 8/1 pens 11/1 to win in extra time so more profit hope you did it this time jingle bells jingle bells more money on the way be seeing you :cool:
  • The Gambler
    Lol, peaked TOO early again....premature again as your boyfriend would say

You've been CALLED OUT, OUT OUT, BOMBED OUT and now you are all WASHED OUT!! What an absolute plonker.....Merry Skint again Christmas ‍♂️ ‍♂️
  • The Gambler
    Ps Whilst you were in York....I was in Lapland (Finland) with the 4 grandchildren....again...says it all really. Live to your means mate...there's a clever boy!!
  • peregrine
    Oh I've got you and I've got 10 grandchildren but Lapland Walter mittys back and do your maths I'm in profit again ! Christmas is paid for all the pressies bet your on pigeon for ya dinner . Go on post a horse or are you going to start playing back in the day I was top of the leaderboard and the hall of fame . Funny you can't even pick the spots on your backside never mind a horse ! And here's that song guess I'll always be a dreamer :lol:
  • The Gambler
    And now you TIMED OUT mate...absolute waste of space.

You were given the chance to just post your 'brag' but didn't....but I suppose someone who posts 3 ew bets in a big handicap and doesn't get a place .but the one he says to lay, absolutely hoses up....nothing more needs to be said!! See ya...nobody believes ya!! Lol
  • Dexy
    Wow! A reminder of why I quit posting on here. :roll:
  • Jack Trotter
    I used to enjoy reading your posts @Dexy come back please pal. :up:

JT
  • peregrine
    Ho ho got a new name for Mary Hopkins those were the days that's you all over ! I once did this and once did that boring coming out with the same nonsense . Who gave you the German derby winner the English derby winner the Irish derby winner what a clown you are . I post my fancies unlike you who is so good you have never had a loser ha ha. Anyway great news for you I'll post more winning formulas not just horses either . I reckon you had ten bob on the final going to pens and extra time. That's why you hate me posting because the money being taken out of the bookies by my legion of followers so Walter Mitty or Mary Hopkins keep checking for when we are going to make more profit yehaaa
  • The Gambler
    We have just witnessed Messi the GOAT and his amazing dribbling skills and now we have to put up with Peewee the BOAT (BS'er) and his drivelling skills (albeit i bet he dribbles from both his mouth and groin areas too!!)

Having been CALLED OUT, BOMBED OUT AND FOUND OUT once already, I will ask you to prove WHO and WHERE your 'Legion' of followers are?? They are definitely not on here. ....and with your easily proved poor strike rate there is an obvious reason!! SO, WHERE ARE THEY?? PROOF? Waiting.....

To address your other point about me posting, I do post on another forum, where people like you are not given the time of day and are quickly removed....and I am amongst a lot of good posters who also stopped posting and left this forum because of the likes of deluded people just like yourself.

And as for my current posts on there I am 12 winners from my last 16 selections.....thats a strike rate that you couldn't even work out, never mind achieve!! Please don't mention this to your legion of followers or your imaginary friend ‍♂️ ‍♂️ ‍♂️
  • peregrine
    Oh Mary or Walter you are such a nasty pants 12 from your last 16 prove it ! No one believes you at all ! Deluded big word for you isn't it. I've
    Got a wheelbarrow for the muck your coming out with I'm being polite really. I also reckon you are a multi I'd person so you post all the time and they are dire selections . Because your an embarrassment bit of madness if you know your music. Bet you play the guitar as well. It's great this I'm really glad your engaging with me. Think you know I'm special . But really all your trying to do is sidetrack me from posting more winners for my followers hope your next 12 selections win boy are you good .
  • Mugz
    Time Gentlemen please :cool:
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.