• The Gambler
    Yep....still waiting mate. Braggers are all the same....ALL mouth and nothing in their trousers!! Lol......JUST POST UP WHAT YOU BRAGGING ABOUT MATE......SIMPLES and then you bragging can be believed. ....over to you.....AGAIN
  • peregrine
    Awww it's really getting to you that I've posted a lovely winning formula for all on here and you can't take it. Shame just follow me posts and you will be in clover . Reckon you have followed me as your pretty clueless aren't you . Jealousy is not good for you as you can't win and too watch me filling me pockets is making you :rage:
  • The Gambler
    Still waiting.....brag, brag, brag.....just show us your bet!! Easy enough....and then end of

Funny how things cannot get beat....but when they do....you didn't back them or cashed out?? Laughable really.....as well as really, really sad
  • peregrine
    Your starting to look like a fool to all on here as they know I'm goooood but you are an becoming blatantly obvious a serial heckler . Get over it and follow me to the counter instead of getting mad. Or better still post us something to bet on. But because your not clued up that won't happen. Have you been beaten by your friends on the X box. Or is bath time. Now I'm busy as I'll be delivering presents which the bookies have kindly paid for. :up:
  • The Gambler
    Put up or shut up mate......simple request to validate your bragging!!.......waiting......
  • malcolm

I think we'll wait a long time for that :rofl:
  • peregrine
    Hey smelly underpants you have a friend Malcolm. Now because your pretty dim I've already dragged me winnings off the bets apart from France now I hope you have played on tonight's game as all my followers will have playing out of their winnings. It's great this just sitting here counting me notes.you make me laugh because I reckon you are a bookie or involved to some extent as trying to hassle me because me and my followers are taking plenty out of the industry. It won't work as I am the master and make thousands each year. Just follow me :starstruck:
  • peregrine
    Messi magic again so the bet tonight went west still can't lose of the system betting strategy.not playing on France / Morocco :up:
  • The Gambler
    Still waiting.....show us the French bet then mate!??
    OR the others are available in your history too....thought you would know that!? Thick or Stupid defo one of the two lol

Final chance to come up with the request mate...I know it won't come though....doesn't exist!! Lol

Had to change my pants mate....just back from Lapland with the 4 grandkids....-26° they were frozen....whats Cleethorpes like for you and the boyfriend??
  • Big tasty
    A merry christmas spirit:cool:
  • peregrine
    Lapland is that what you call going round Iceland pushing your trolley . Why would I want to show me bet you plonker as it hasn't come up as yet. And if they get to the final I'll be able have the luxury of doing the argies and still make money. Bet you wish you was as good as the master just admire me taking more cash out of the bookies.
  • The Gambler
    Just show the BET mate.....thats ALL you have to do.....WAITING..........come on Big Boy forget the BS....just prove your attention seeking (deluded) actions are true.....Simple really and very easy to prove this Iceland shopping, stinky underpant wearing, skint northerner is wrong!!? Lol
  • peregrine
    Ha ha ooh la la in the final money comes to money as they say and have you got a parrot who's a pretty boy who's a pretty boy show us your bet. You are a bit of a joke you never post anything on here but I reckon you are a multi I'd and you live in Oxford ! And I can expose you any time I feel like . Just accept I'm the master and more importantly I'm a winner and you are ?
  • The Gambler
    Oh.....go and do that then lol

Just like your bets.....far away from the truth!!

Waiting on 2 counts now..........when you are ready Pee!! Lol
  • peregrine
    I find this rather intrusive bit like when we go in the bookies to put big money on they now want too much detail . But their are ways round it of course. That is why you work in the industry and know my knowledge and wisdom are damaging the bookies. Still bet you would like to see me bank account. Never happen as why on earth would I show you my winning bet . You have never posted out on here because as I know your clueless . Back on your playstation then with your imaginary mates
  • The Gambler
    So, after all that, we are Ready BUT you are NOT Willing or Able to put up your Bet Slip to back up your bragging etc......its not intrusive, its just asking you to 'prove' your continual wave of bragging or BS (which i and most others believe it is).

Its nice to know you can still get 'large' bets on at any bookmakers mate as my accounts are all restricted these days due to my previous successes, as many other successful punters are aware of.

However, as you are not willing just to show your 'winning' and LARGE bet on France, nothing to do with your Bank account OR intrusive...it really does sum you up.....a 1st class BSer !!! Drop mic
  • The Gambler
    As never posted on here goes, take a look in Classic Threads.....and you will see how good genuine info really is or even take a look at all of the recent Competitions that Mugz has run on here...and see how I have finished in the Top 3 of ALL of them!?? You?? Dont even enter....my guess is that you cannot even afford the entry fees.....but thats just me! Lol There, I proved you wrong......but you are not Ready, Willing or Able to prove me wrong!?? Says it all mate
  • The Gambler
    I also give you permission to 'expose' me on here mate......another made up claim of yours that is far from the truth....just like your winning bets eh??

Sad and deluded really come to mind!!
  • peregrine
    Horse for you tonight brains if only you had one. Never mind when we me and my legion of followers are collecting if France win I'll be showing the bookies this and the lads as we are all laughing at you ! You really can't take it being cleaned out again . When you post up horses on here which will be never as you are a Walter Mitty and you are a frightened nobody a keyboard warrior. Don't worry I'll let you in on when I walk in the bookies they always ask what am I in for. And I know they are relaying to the bets I place. Still a few red herrings and getting friends too which you ain't got to put on our winning bets solves that issue. Now it's me birthday and I'm off on the pop for a few days. You enjoy fumbling in your tracky bottoms thinking about what you once did ! Now Walter I bid you farewell and back to your playstation !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.