• peregrine
    Now it's knockout time . Look at each game and the bet is back both sides to win in extra time and penalty's. It's 4 bets choose your stake. You don't have to bet in every game but over the years games at this stage get very tactical. So be selective and jolly good luck :up:
  • stainless
    Interesting formula.
  • Mugz
    I think in this round we are seeing the big teams, the favs, starting to go through the gears and getting the job done. The lack of warm up games might have contributed to some ordinary group game performances from the big teams but there are no excuses now. This World Cup comes mid season so all the top players should be somewhere near peak fitness and we should see some cracking games from the Qtr Finals onwards.
  • peregrine
    Yes no surprises and as expected the better sides will go into the last 8 . Then we will see some very good but close games.
  • The Gambler
    Yep....spot on again....Spain out!! Lol

Think it might be COMING HOME!! ⚽️
  • peregrine
    Heh heh more money in me sky rocket read the headline and no need to thank me if you followed luvly jubbly did you try stainless ?
  • Mugz
    You must be nicely in profit now so its all free bets from now on surely.
  • peregrine
    Didn't do Spain morroco but didn't see the odds for the pens in that game yes nice profit now. Not doing France as I fully expect them to win. And I'd like to think Portugal the same so no bet in those games.
  • peregrine
    Gambler your right England's coming home on jet 2 ha ha and now France me other team are into the last 4 I'll be able to make more Dosh because I am the master.
  • MrForce
    Opposition supporters. haha. I guarantee you now if you ask them again, they'll fear Saka. Southgate needs to stay. Who else is English and gonna leave their current team?
  • The Gambler
    You only have to read your posts to know you are the master......bator....that is
  • peregrine
    Sad act jealousy is your problem still just keep admiring me making lots of money luvly jubbly.
  • peregrine
    Hey gambler here's food for thought if your brains got the capacity to understand /Croatia and Morocco have come from the same group / both teams are very well organised and hard to score against. And it's not beyond the realms of a possibility they could meet in the final. I'm debating on putting a side bet on out of me lots of profit. Got to speculate to accumulate as they say.
  • The Gambler
    Not seen proof of any money making yet Pee, have we.....seen lots of losing posts....but, lol, you DID NOT back them....did you!! Lol joke
  • peregrine
    Put your glasses on I'm quids in unlike your wasted hard earned backing England ha ha. Had 3 up on the extra time and pens didn't do last night as I expected France and guess what they delivered. 13/2 I'm on to win it. As I posted along with Spain who went out. I now have the luxury of laying off and still make plenty. Think your piggy banks running dry.
  • The Gambler
    Just post the bet then mate....showing how much you in!?.......still waiting.....safe bet says it will not be forthcoming! Over to you........
  • Jack Trotter
    I am with Mr Force on this one.

I think Southgate should stay. Afterall he has done more for England than any other manager since Sir Alf.

I don't think we have had any England sides since the Sir Bobby Robson days that have shown this amount of promise.

The current crop of players are mainly a young side and very exciting, give them four years and they will be a different propostion.

Let's face it who would you replace Southgate with?.

Forget all this he is using the wrong tactics in his eyes he is not, he is doing what he thinks is best for this England team and we have to respect this.

We are all experts as spectators but the real challenge begins when you are good enough to be selected as a manager in football of any kind.

Few managers reach the heights of a pepe, fergie, clough, robson, shankley, paisey etc who are proven masters of their profession.

JT
  • The Gambler
    Spot on JT, in full agreement
  • peregrine
    Let's look at Southgate now going into the world cup we had forwards in terrific form foden saka rashford Wilson. But numbnuts played fall over Harry kane ? Let's have it spurs ? Kane's form ? I knew exactly who he'd pick that's why England were a certaintity to not win the world cup. Its
    Called being predictable . Kane hasn't got the pace these other chaps have and I'll guarantee England under this waste of time will never win the world cup.look at the euros against Italy prime example of his mindset defend. Absolute nonsense.had Italy on the. Ropes they didn't even get to the world cup. What does that tell you. He hasn't even got a winning pedigree ! What has he ever achieved . After the euros he should have been sacked plain and simple. He's not for me and plenty of other folk saying the same. Ok mom
  • peregrine
    The gambler jealousy isn't it wonderful how old are you ? Show us your bet what were you like as a kid. It's my ball I'm taking it home. Think you should go back to playing on your playstation keyboard warrior !
  • The Gambler
    Thought so......all mouth, bragging about how much you win.....just prove it....simple. We all had one of your type in the playground mate......waiting!!???? Simple task, show us what you got!!?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.