• peregrine
    A plus tard can't see this losing :up:
  • Craysnays
    What a nightmare that turned out to be I was on it myself lost good bit of money because of that horse! Didn’t like the ground I heard was well expected to win too
  • peregrine
    Never touched it as no working man's price. Be interesting when it turns out next time. Come march I think we will see a much better run I'm sure .:roll:
  • peregrine
    Watched this race last night as been busy and this looked like a training exercise for a plus tard Rachael Blackmore hardly put any effort in a similar thing she did on bob olinger. The other week . You can bet your boots both these will win ! If ridden with some encouragement from the jockey !
  • peregrine
    Well well honeysuckle her latest loser didn't watch it but this has absolutely no chance against the machine constitution hill !
  • peregrine
    The latest a plus tard picked up a travel sickness bug :roll: I watched this and no effort was put in by Blackmore and it looked like the horse was having a nice excercise . This isn't the first time this outfit have pulled a fast one. So much cheating going on in racing at the moment and lame excuses for either poor performances or jockey error or the well being of the horses the mind boggles. Firstly the horses welfare comes before anything. Now if they aren't well don't run them ! All I can say is be very careful on what you bet on as too much fiddling is happening and in some cases it's blatantly obvious.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.