• peregrine
    Will post later as im on fire at the moment won lots this week and got my eye on a couple in this hope you enjoyed my 1st and 2nd last night at the breeders. :up:
  • twobusty
    sadly seems never no which u was looking at
  • peregrine
    Israr win each way Nathaniel Greene and first officer :up: lay metier.
  • peregrine
    We'll got that totally wrong only first officer placed.and the lay won :roll:
  • The Gambler
    Yep....BIG style mate!!
  • peregrine
    Ha ha I made that much on me bets last night I tried and lost today . But I see you didn't reply last night or on Sundays pocket filling for me. I wonder why ? Jealousy comes to mind . Pity really as your contribution to the forum is like er :yawn:
  • The Gambler
    Yes I know mate, know plenty of your type....when you win (not very often) you win BIG but when you lose, you hardly lose a thing!! Lol strange that eh? Lol
  • peregrine
    Pity remember what I post here for future references. In this fiddling game first is to be disciplined . Next stick to your betting strategy. IE for you to understand your staking . So for you example is £20 per bet . Whether win or e.way you will always keep tabs. So if like yesterday the max I'd lose would have been £20 but one placed so not a complete loss ! But when I win which is believe me very often I just pile it away for when I need it. But why you continue to abuse me makes me laugh as I've got a great sense of humour and it's like water off a ducks back. Funny how you don't congratulate me when the selections go in. Pity really as you would make money like those who do. You enjoy your Sunday I'll make some more money if I find a selection :up:
  • Craysnays
    Anything for today peri?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.