• The Clinic
    Baaeed had lost the whole way people don’t understand racing. How do them “experts” never mention it? They don’t understand racing themselves. Like Crowley saying the ground. Oh so it’s not the fact you was trying to move him left off the rail the whole way is it Jim? That confuses and unsettles the horse. And if you are going to stay on the rail you get covered up but he had a break to the horse in front racing on the deader ground they’ve just trodden through and getting all the kickback. This is why Baaeed lost. Not the ground. He’s a Sea The Stars, loves cut in the ground and his full brother Hukum sluices through that ground. Racing is all about settling and rhythm no matter how good they are. You can’t go out and just expect to win. When I back a horse I know straight away at the start whether it’s going to run it’s race or not from position, settling and rhythm. Baaeed was never comfortable from the start, simple.
  • Mugz
    Ascot is a good track for pace horses and not hold up horses. Its also hard to come from off the pace on soft ground, and he probably had an off day.
  • peregrine
    Basically the horse isn't as good as they thought ! It had every chance but got beat by better horses. Always assess the race and don't listen to the hype created by pundits who are paid for misleading the public . And they do it time and time again. It won't be the last time either. Obviously I backed adayar each way as per usual I collected just got beat by a better horse on the day. But bookies are too blame as well making it a joke of a price !
  • The Clinic
    Never warranted to be them sort of short odds. If anyone has lost money on him at that price they deserve to. He wasn’t impressive either time at Ascot too, the bookies should’ve gambled and made him backable. And I agree Ascot suits prominent horses on the round bend. Straight course you have to come from behind and be covered up.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.

More Discussions