• BiyaX
    Today I will be on the peerless beaches of Cyprus. Then I will flow into the wonderful moonlit nights of Cyprus.
    No selection, No bet, I am off today.
  • eeza
    Enjoy mate, from Gran Canaria.
  • malcolm
    A truly amazing recovery form covid only discharged from hospital 2 weeks ago i'm sure there's some medical experts that will love to have a chat with you
  • BiyaX
    A truly amazing recovery form covid only discharged from hospital 2 weeks ago i'm sure there's some medical experts that will love to have a chat with youmalcolm

Even my shadow is afraid of me. I am not destroyed. Maybe I'll be beaten. Maybe I will die. But I'm never broken.

Can you put on the firecracker of the Philistine fighting for liberation? Can you smell the meat of the starving Vietnamese? Can you love me in peace?
  • BiyaX
    Attachment
    WhatsApp Video 2022-08-30 at 16.33.21 (16M)
  • Tattcorner
    I'll try the fish of the day please :cool: .....if I was famished in Famagusta, that is :smile:
  • BiyaX
    I'll try the fish of the day please :cool: .....if I was famished in Famagusta, that is :smile:Tattcorner

yess, famagusta is best of the best in cyprus
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.