• peregrine
    Ok but you know ME as the winner takes it all !
  • The Gambler
    I've seen enough poor tips on here from you to know enough of you mate......and if you are a supporter and gullible enough to support the Mole......thats more than enough!! Cheers
  • peregrine
    Now then don't class me as your mate as I doubt you have any. As for tips I don't put tips up they are fancies and most you collect from. Now you on the other hand are scared stiff to post a selection on this forum ? Why because you ain't got no balls !and you seem to get off slagging certain folk off. It's about time you did the walk not the talk but I know 100 per cent you won't post.
  • The Gambler
    Yes I LAY your fancies.....thats why and how I make money.
  • Big tasty
    Nobody cares , get a room !
  • peregrine
    Sorry big tasty I know it's boring but ive just looked at a comp and this gamblers strike rate is so embarrassing I haven't stopped laughing. No wonder he won't post . I'll send you a stamp to put all you know about racing. Deary me you are pathetic to say the least. The mole has a better strike rate . Anyway after looking at that I find it pointless replying to your constant nonsense. And way out of your league . Stick your pin in to pick your next choice :roll: :yikes:
  • The Gambler
    Yours are there for ALL to see mate.....as are mine in the Comps (you cannot afford to enter or be embarrassed) and Classic Threads.....Read em and weep.....sorry too Big Tasty but just hate idiots like the Mole spoiling a good forum and continuing to get away with it!!! Seen so many good, honest tipsters leave because of idiots like him over the last 20 years on here......just a voice for the good and genuine guys!! That's me done now......its there for all to see. Cheers
  • calvert
    Think the heat must be getting to everyone !
  • malcolm

:rofl: School yard stuff butty doh!!!!!
  • peregrine
    Yes your deluded and it's plain and simple just enjoy me putting up more winners for the lads whilst you put up nothing why because you are useless yes useless .as I posted before others don't post because of the likes of you . Keyboard warrior . Now if you post you might get some credibility but you won't because you are useless !
  • The Gambler
    Lol night, night P......done you all over mate!!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.