• Mole
    350 Muss - How Bizarre, 10-1, Bet365
  • Craysnays
    Fanzone 11/1 EW back to 7f after a mile I reckon will have put him on his toes more and if doesn’t stumble start again will have a shot
  • peregrine
    Been lots of cash for this mole as yesterday's was well supported :up:
  • Mugz
    Got the place.

Clotherhome given a shocker there, didnt try until far too late then jockey eased up and lost 3rd on the line.
  • Mole
    Yep EW money landed.

Thought the winner drifted under the left hand drive and closed the gap just as the selection was about to sleuce past but that’s horse racing. See you all at the counter again.
  • Craysnays
    Mines still better tip though mate 18/1 third!… yours couldn’t even win at such short odds but yes such good tipping unlucky boys you gotta learn to research better all of you
  • Craysnays
    Also you ew your tip 10 ew you lose 4.50 you back mine ew .. 10 you make 40£ boys stop congratulating his qank tipping it was second at 3/1 terrible but me … 18/1 fudge me well done me!

better reading then the boys mole mugs and pergi dw boys I’ll teach you if you ask nicely
  • peregrine
    Tut craysnays yes mole got 10/1 so he will have made a profit ! And you did well yourself nice profit also. Doubt we need any advice but thanks for the offer. Keep up the good work :up:
  • Jack Trotter
    The man is a crank Craysnays complete fabrication this garbage he gives and I am sure everyone can see this.

peregrine clearly gets some kind of pleasure in supporting him and after all he is entitled to his opinion like anyone else.

However, we all know. :wink:

JT
  • peregrine
    JT I get pleasure eating chocolate and watching Emmerdale :yum: and I ain't supporting just letting him know he made a profit nowt wrong in that as beating the bookie is the name of the game. :up:
  • The Gambler
    Think that the moderators prefer these cranks more than the good guys/tipsters.....but as you say, each to their own!! Good luck tomorrow all
  • peregrine
    Ha ha the gambler put up or shut up you are a fart you never post anything but are quick to post the same old comments bit like a parrot. So post a selection on here and we can all judge just how good you are or reckon you are. I won't hold me breath !:roll:
  • The Gambler
    See the Comps, that you obviously cannot afford to enter mate, always post and take some prize money out of them!! Put my money where my mouth is.... unlike yourself!!! Or better still take a look at Classic Threads and see the power of a good tipster......can't see you getting a post in there anytime soon.....enough said....the proof is in the pudding mate!! Bless ye
  • The Gambler
    Proof is in the pudding mate.....read em and weep!!

Whereas you are a pudding.....obviously a pancake as its flat.....just like your strike rate....which is also there for all to see....get back underground with your mate The Mole (leg end)
  • peregrine
    I only ever entered one comp and won it and have the winnings towards the injured jockey fund . Now you carry on being repetitive with the same old garbage I've done this and I've done that. You are really boring but being a keyboard warrior .I'd expect you don't have much going on away from racing. Think you need to get out a bit more. Me strike rate is pretty good as most are e.way and very rarely do I not collect. But you reckon your very good but show us on here . I'm a very busy man and don't have time to read all our yesterday's. Off on holiday again next week after watching abba in London and big party on Saturday . Whilst you will be reminiscing I should imagine. Go on give us a laugh post one up.
  • The Gambler
    Retired 8 years ago mate at 48, bought a place in Spain.....live over there 3 months of the year....sold my businesses to Shell, just back from Greece.....lived on my winnings from racing for the last 8 years.....just because you asked!!! Lol.....NEXT!?? Just don't like giving my info to plebs like you so that you benefit.....not worth it!!
  • The Gambler
    Oh.....and enjoy Abba in London...and when they sing Money, Money, Money you know who to be thinking of!!! Bless ya
  • peregrine
    More like knowing me knowing you lol
  • The Gambler
    Drop mic Leave it with ya......your knowing people is worse than your tipping horses....if that's possible!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.