• Bet2win
    Thursday 3.15
    Bellamys grey 2pts e/w 50/1 powers 4 places.

Michael
    I definitely think this yoke is way over priced currently 50s everywhere paying four places.

has run a few times at the course mixing chasing and hurdles, first visit to the course resulted in a 2nd place albeit beaten 17L in a maiden hurdle however that was to a 112 rated hurdler.
    the gelding was given a rating of 110 by the handicapper and came back to Exeter for a 2m7f handicap. The top four rated runners in this handicap were rated
    ok the horse was beaten 57L however I just want to highlight the calibre of horses he ran against that day.

He finished 3rd in this race last year the top rated horse was 100 BELLAMYS GREY was rated 84 ridden by a very inexperienced 7lb claimer, same type of rider today and 2lb lower than last year I think 50s is huge.

Sire (BLACK SAM BELLAMY) record at Exeter over the last five years is 83 runners 10 winners 30 placed

Hurdles 57 runners 2 winners 18 places

Chases 16 runners 4 winners 7 places

Bumpers 10 runners 2 winners 5 places
  • Rodeo
    GL M8 . :grin:
  • calvert
    They hossing money on it 25-1 now
    Good Luck
  • Bet2win
    3rd---11/1 a little unlucky not too win but profit made.
  • Doubler
    Nice placer.
  • calvert
    Thankx B2W profit made
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.