• Shammers
    Oh Man I can't even think how the lad is feeling right now.
    Jesus Christ all the scenario's would be going through my head.
    Saying to myself He's a good thing don't worry sleep well.
    But!!! What if he falls. what if someone falls and brings him down.
    What if he breaks down ! What if he gets gets chinned on the line.
    Great position to be in. but a awful one at the same time.
    I wish him nothing but luck all for a fiver aswell.
  • Mugz
    I think he's been offered a £275k cash out.
  • Jack Trotter
    The £275k would be tempting. :up:

Let's face it he has just put a fiver on.

JT
  • Rodeo
    yes uve gorra take it,like u say only fiver. outs better than nowt. :wink:
    gl too that man..
  • peregrine
    I sincerely hope it wins for the fella . As for cashing out only he can decide. as shammers has posted so many scenarios.:chin:
  • Jack Trotter
    I think he has some bottle to have taken it this far.

Hope he does win it.

JT
  • BONZO
    Great picking by the punter and over such a long period as well to sweat it out.
    As my old mother, Lord Have Mercy on her, used to say "Whatever is for you will not go by you...." He has went this far so hope he hangs in there and I will be cheering it on for him.
    This horse was the star in Gordon Elliott's yard and would have been one of the nailed on "winner's" pre Cheltenham , along with Monkfish, Appreciate It and Honeysuckle from the Irish horses and Shiskin of the English entries, so every reason to believe that it should be winning tomorrow and it has probably one of the best young Irish jockeys in Jack Kennedy riding it and also his first ride of the day, so no chance of him not being the jockey tomorrow unless he does not turn up. I know that Chacun Pour Soir and Concertista both let the punter's down but both Mullin's horses got run out in the closing stages with their stamina not good enough to get them home. Bar a fall I cannot see anything beating Envoi Allen if he jumps round and is competing going over the last fence. Hope the lad has the balls to see it through and collect his big pot................!!!
    Think this will be the first of a few winners for JK tomorrow with his other rides, including Farclas and Samcro.
    For what it is worth I have a strong liking and has been for some time in FLOORING PORTER 3.05 race
    I think it is a great EW bet at 12/1 and can give Paisley Park a run for the money tomorrow.
    I know that the Cromwell yard think the world of this horse and are very hopeful.
    Regards,
    BONZO
  • Jack Trotter
    Really pleased for the fella and treating his parents, lovely gesture. He deserves every penny of it. :clap:

JT
  • Mugz
    £250k won, great call.
  • peregrine
    The main thing here is the horse and jockey are the ok. And the fella wins anyway. Well done to him.:up:
  • Shammers
    Just proves anything can happen in Horse Racing.
    There is never a nailed on banker.
    so many obstacles for Punters and so many advantages to Bookies.
    So glad he Partially cashed out as that would of hurt him for the rest of his life.
    Envoi Allen goes to the bookie list along with Annie Power. Goshen and all the other certainties at Cheltenham.
    As they say that's Horse Racing ! If it was that easy we all would be rich and all the bookies would be poor.
  • BONZO
    Dear All,
    Sorry for reposting...... but put this on that thread last hoping that it would be noticed and did not have the time to post again on a single thread but Cromwell will have a lot more good days with Flooring Porter ....

But if you look further up did put this up and hope some people were on it as it certainly cleared my Cheltenham in front for the week!!!!

Great picking by the punter and over such a long period as well to sweat it out.
    As my old mother, Lord Have Mercy on her, used to say "Whatever is for you will not go by you...." He has went this far so hope he hangs in there and I will be cheering it on for him.
    This horse was the star in Gordon Elliott's yard and would have been one of the nailed on "winner's" pre Cheltenham , along with Monkfish, Appreciate It and Honeysuckle from the Irish horses and Shiskin of the English entries, so every reason to believe that it should be winning tomorrow and it has probably one of the best young Irish jockeys in Jack Kennedy riding it and also his first ride of the day, so no chance of him not being the jockey tomorrow unless he does not turn up. I know that Chacun Pour Soir and Concertista both let the punter's down but both Mullin's horses got run out in the closing stages with their stamina not good enough to get them home. Bar a fall I cannot see anything beating Envoi Allen if he jumps round and is competing going over the last fence. Hope the lad has the balls to see it through and collect his big pot................!!!
    Think this will be the first of a few winners for JK tomorrow with his other rides, including Farclas and Samcro.
    For what it is worth I have a strong liking and has been for some time in FLOORING PORTER 3.05 race
    I think it is a great EW bet at 12/1 and can give Paisley Park a run for the money tomorrow.
    I know that the Cromwell yard think the world of this horse and are very hopeful.
    Regards,
    BONZO
  • Mugz
    Well done BONZO, great winner that. You only need a couple of those to have a good week. :clap:
  • Jack Trotter
    WD Bonzo and thanks for posting. :clap:

I was already committed to Sire Du Berlais so did not follow on this one. :sad:

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.