• peregrine
    amazing the master has come back and you all have appeared to go underground . dont be frightened to pot. funny how some of you say well done to a placed horse here and there. but yesterday kimberlite candy placed at 14.1 not a sausage. true i posted walk in the mill but that went west. then posted one last night against an odds on to which all the lunatics will have backed . mine was placed so on the bets you wouldnt have been out of pocket. so do i take it the same peron i a multi id and he knows im the master !i find it a little strange. and the bookies who come on here dont like me poting a they know im shrewd. got a fancy today but if i dont get any positive or constructive views i wont bother as im going to be busy.
  • donb
    Don't take it too much to heart mate, the board will come back again. It was dealt a blow but if we keep posting good tips they will come. So come on man up and post your tips up :nerd:
  • Jack Trotter
    Agree with donb , great to have your input and banter peregrine . :up:

JT
  • calvert
    Keep them coming peregrine your posts are appreciated
  • peregrine
    Well gents I'll be posting again ta . As for the horse today it mattered not as it was abandoned I'd got 7.1 and the money was coming. It was fama et Gloria . The big two Elliot and Mullins had one in but Joseph's animal was very well bred and it would have stayed all day on the deep going. We will never know but when the cash is down in Ireland you take notice. Good luck .
  • calvert
    Keep Meydan Coming as well please peregrine
  • Kneeejerker
    Keep at em P :strong:
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    P. Keep posting and winning m8 and good luck to you
  • twobusty
    keep them coming
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.