• Doubler
    Well done Dazzler.
  • Dazzler
    Can get you one mate.....and it will have the right number cloth on lmao......but I am at my place in Spain at the minute so wasn't at Southwell today.......but then again.....I would NEVER say I was if I wasn't!!!! LMFAO
  • Don't follow me
    Post your photo wiv horse Dazzler. Scott said that syndicate where there so show us photo and proof like I did the other day.
  • Dazzler

VERY SAD AND VERY DESPERATE!!

BAD DAY ALL ROUND AGAIN MATE EH?

GO PICK A JOCKEY AND WHEN HE HAS A FAV WINNING.....JUST CLAIM YOU TIPPED IT!!!

SAD VERY SAD BUT DEFO DELUDED
  • Don't follow me
    Caught out Dazzler. Scott Dixon said ALL the syndicate where there on sky racing. Knew I would get ya!! CASE CLOSED your honour thankyou Dazzler GOTCHA!! I am so happy now you have made my day Dazzler many thanks!!
  • Rodeo
    well done Daz.by the way mate i appplied too join the other forum a month ago still no answer m8. good win today m8. tx .
  • moggy
    Well done Daz-stonking bet!
  • Don't follow me
    For the record I never claimed I tipped the David Bass horse just said I pointed u all to the winner through my jockey thread.
  • Dazzler

How very sad... one post says "good luck Dazzler" another says "not long now"

Next one says.....after the dodgepot pisses it....you don't own it Dazzler....gotcha??
    Lmao
    SAD AND VERY VERY DELUDED.....GET YOURSELF ANOTHER ID....MAYBE MUGZ2 MIGHT BE APPROPRIATE??? LOL

YOU COSTING THIS BOARD £££££££'s mate
  • Don't follow me
    Just working off the evidence presented Dazzler. Where is a photo?
  • Sweeneytodd
    He’s already told you he wasn’t there dickhead.....
  • Don't follow me
    Watch sky sports racing it was confirmed all syndicate where there!!

So if he is in Spain he don't own it? Maybe one of his friend's owns it, that is possible.
  • Dazzler
    Thanks Sweeney mate.....but its a waste of time speaking logic to the illogical......AND DELUDED

BOOOÒMMMMMM LMAO
    NOW DO WHAT THE BOARD WANTS YOU TO DO DFM (DA FECKING MORAN AS YOU ARE WIDELY KNOWN) AND FECK OFF BACK UNDER THAT STONE!!! LOL
  • Dazzler
    p2gylybbuewm96zm.jpg
    Booommm , sent from the trainer after our post race chat......NEXT
  • Dazzler
    GOTCHA.......YOU GOT TO FECK OFF NOW....SURELY?????

OH AND TAKE THE PIC FROM YOUR PROFILE AS PROMISED WHEN CF WON......YOU DID SAY IT WOULD BE A WHILE!!!! LMFAO
  • Don't follow me
    Thought only two owners allowed?? Photoshopped!!
  • Dazzler
    Correct....per horse.....he had more than 1 runner.....IDIOT!!!!

BOOOOOMMMMMM
    SAD LAD, SAD LIFE AND VERY DELUDED!!!
  • eeza
    Still waiting for your answer dfm, what were all your other id's?
  • eeza
    Well done Dazzler, very pleased for you.
  • Don't follow me
    Photo says it all y would another owner be in the photo, nice try Dazzler enjoy spain or wherever your mind takes u lol. I say no more we both know the TRUTH lol whatever makes u happy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.