• Mole
    This clown obviously gets a kick out of the responses his threads get, win or lose. Just starve him of his oxygen, don’t respond to his posts, and he will scuttle off to another forum to get his kicks. No action from the admin needed, we are all grown ups and should need big brother to take action, just ignore and he will go away.
  • owenjohn
    Owenjohn this board was not very active at all before I joined and the fact is it is more busier now that I am here. If u don't wanna bet my selections then don't get what u want out of the forum. I do not force anyone to bet my selections people should just read and decide forthemselves simples really.Don't follow me

Doesn't bother me at all pal, don't take a blind bit of notice of your selections ever! Only follow people after they have proven themselves over time, so absolutely no sweat off my sack whatsoever. I'm just saying it's a shame that good people have left because of a cockwomble!

But you keep chatting away blah de blah de blah! :up: :wink:
  • Don't follow me
    Mole as said form your own opinions on what I post. I agree entirely you r all grown up enough so make your own decisions.
  • eeza
    Keep saying you've only got one id but how many in the past? Be honest.
  • Don't follow me
    Well no one has ever asked me that have they?
  • Dazzler
    BOOOOMMMMM
    He had to mention and stalk me again, so here goes....

THE CASE FOR THE PROSECUTION IS CLOSED YOUR HONOUR......AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE JURY HAS ALREADY SPOKEN......YOU WERE ALL WARNED!!!!

One for ALL and ......ALL IS ONE in this case! Lol
  • Don't follow me
    Good luck Dazzler, not long now. I was wishing u all the best for your horse. Talking about law wheres the solicitors letter i was getting off u. People have watched 'the space' and nothing has appeared lol.
  • Dazzler
    Cheers....I'm getting closer to Wingate mate....dont worry it defo won't be long now!!!

You saying it is my horse again now??

Hope I don't lie and put totally wrong pic up with wrong number cloth on.....BIG and VERY BASIC ERROR EH? LMAO
  • Dazzler
    BOOOOMMMM YOU FECKING BEAUTY!!
  • Dazzler
    Photo down and feck off now!!! Lmao
  • owenjohn
    :rofl: :rofl: Nice one Dazzler!!

Not the best of days for you today DFM!
  • john smith
    never in doubt cheers Daz
  • Sweeneytodd
    Kaaaaaabooooom !!! CrossFire pi55es it !!! DFM do the honerable thing and feck off once and for all you complete to55er
  • StVincent
    Well done Dazzler. Have it in a multi as well as a single.
  • Dazzler
    I can feel another ID coming on boys!!!

Watch out for.......LOSER!!!!......LOL
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Dazzler, as the Duke would have said in the good old days
    BOOOOOOOOOM
    Nice one buddy
  • Don't follow me
    Just seen interview with Scott even he says it should have won more so he agrees it's a dodgepot. Ben Curtis a far better jockey than Kieran is in my opinion and he made the difference. Scott should book Ben all the time for the ride. Scott said the guys have been patient he is right there hadn't won for ages. I give u that jockey advice for free no charge, lol.
  • calvert
    Booooom Thankx Daz
  • Don't follow me
    Any photo Daz ov u with horse be nice to c on forum?
  • Dazzler
    Dodgepot with 16 wins and £130k in prize money mate.......let's hope my next one is just like him!!

Who wouldn't want to own a horse like him??

That photo down yet mate???? Lmao
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.