• Don't follow me
    To be posted at 10pm...let connections get their money on first I am told this one is expected to win!!
  • Don't follow me
    I am going to post early. Southwell racing is dire often poor graded animals with inconsistent form. Oh well, keeps the show on the road I suppose this one is fancied by the stable!! Don't believe me phone the trainer up and ask him!!

Arzaak 11.35 race 5-2 with bet 365 might get bigger else where don't know I don't bet as said so do not bother hunting for prices!! Sell the car,remorgage ya house, put ya kitchen sink on it!! Peace out people and enjoy the winnings!!
  • Mole
    Thanks pal, always good to get the nod from the inside, that the horse is fit and well and connections are bullish. I’ll be having a decent bet.
  • Kneeejerker
    Shhhh gl DMF I got the email :mask:
  • slogan
    Rubbish....Never looked like a was going to win.
    Stupidly....I had a big bet.
  • Mole
    Awful, won’t be following again.
  • willor
    I have not posted on here for a long time due to idiots like this.Nobody should be encouraging people to remortgage house etc.Does he not know some people have gambling addictions and words like these could put them in trouble.I am not talking through my pocket as i would never bet anything this clown posts.Just a heads up to everyone that Dazzler is correct this guy is deluded and if you follow all his short priced tips you will end up in poor house.
  • Craysnays
    Shouldn’t be written on a forum if your picking them out your ass personally we should all be helping one another to beat bookies not helping them out awful tipping AGAIN dfm
  • Craysnays
    I wish Dazzler was here and tipping on the forum instead
  • Dexy
    Jeez.. even tho it might be info they can't and don't all win! it really winds me up that some people just don't get it and personally it puts me off posting. Love him or hate him I imagine the latter statement was tongue in cheek. Ffs!
  • Craysnays
    Sshh you fag here’s a tissue if an issue opinions an opinion
  • Don't follow me
    Hit the nail on the head Dexy, you are a punter who knows their stuff of course it was tongue in cheek. Hollie said she asked it but very little was there she said it ran flat, it was strong on the betting exchanges that tells you there was a punt on it!! I will say no more.
  • moggy
    Hope no one lost their mortgage-rubbish advice to smash into it-never bet these ridiculous boasts!
  • Don't follow me
    Dazzlers horse out today Craynays think it is up against it today but good luck to him but I think the pic will be staying on lol
  • stainless
    Pity sure Dazzlers is right now I have seen this post that you are multi ID person Don't follow me.
  • owenjohn
    He's killed the board folks, we were warned! :shade:
  • Don't follow me
    Not multi id person. Only have one id stainless. Owenjohn the only people killing the board are those that do not post.
  • Dexy
    another classy comment! Lol hope you never get an invite to the other side!
  • owenjohn
    utter B3ll3nd! I couldn't;t give a s-h-1-t about you or your stupid posts but good posters have left due to your utterly sad little ways. It's a shame cos this has been a good forum for as long as I can remember.
    Carry on with your cr@p as it doesn't really bother anybody to be honest, the good guys are still getting together :ok: :victory: And that's what's really annoying you isn't it? :wink:
  • Don't follow me
    Owenjohn this board was not very active at all before I joined and the fact is it is more busier now that I am here. If u don't wanna bet my selections then don't get what u want out of the forum. I do not force anyone to bet my selections people should just read and decide forthemselves simples really.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.