• JOEMUGG
    The cards tomorrow are big fields with nothing sticking out.
    I will check again tomorrow !

However
    Plantadream 13/8 is a consistent C2 Performer and should be hard to beat.
    While i prefer outsiders ! I could not bet against this one
  • JOEMUGG
    I have decided to make this my last post for a while I am bored with it I seem to half the time post to keep it going.
    The lack of Admin /Moderation doesn't help either the fights the posts all good fun to me till gets out of hand and spoils the board.I fully respect Mugz and have supported as best I can from my limited position.
    Those that know me over the years know I like a laugh.

A day , a week , a month I have no idea I may post again who knows
    Some nice people on here
    not enough posting I will miss you all but I will read the posts I am sure.

I am going look out for other boards as I said last week

special mention to AKD KJ VALUE AND DAZZLER TRAINERLAYER VALUE FINELY AND CALVERT DEXY OWEN AND STEVIE AND OF COURSE ROD GOOD GUYS.
    If I have missed anyone forgive me

Best of luck all
  • Kneeejerker
    Bloody hell Joe I only came on here because Mr C told me.You posted a thread KJ get ur silly arse on here. good luck youngen and TC
  • Dazzler
    Good luck in your search Joemugg, and hopefully see you posting again somewhere soon! Top man and leaving on a high!! Cheers mate
  • Don't follow me
    Odds on you will return with in a week!! U luv it here Joe. Don't let me down Joe, I have placed my bet with Ladbrokes lol.
  • brian1147
    I'm sorry to hear that Joe, always look for YOUR posts, but with the flood of bickering posts, you no sooner post than its hidden behind a wall of waffle, reminds me of "the racing voice" era. Bearable if your having a fair to middling day, but very annoying if your having a bad one.
  • Doubler
    Sad to see you go Joe. Must agree the last week or so has been almost unbearable.
  • calvert
    Joe me and KJ Really enjoy your posts ive just started reading what i want to read.
  • Valuefinder
    All the best Joe; you’ve been on a great run mate and I’ve been following your tips over the last week when I realised that going against you (not intentionally) was costing me a fortune!!

I know a class 6 on the AW isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but could always guarantee you’d have an interesting angle on one or two. Cheers!
  • Kneeejerker
    Sorry Joe I told me gr8gr8gr8gr8 granddad uncle Majorbelsaur
    he said RamboJoes no quitter :strong: unless he's gone in a old folkies home :gasp:

gr8gr8gr8gr8 granddad uncle Majorbelsaur told many a stories around the CAMP fire how you 2 were freedom fighters :ok:

Live footage of Rambojoe saving me gramps somewhere in a jungle desert on the outskirts of Afgooniestan

Seriously whatever you do soldier all The best of British :ok:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.