• Don't follow me
    I am told this goes very close tomorrow. Released at 9pm. Yes I remember I said I would not differentiate between info and form study but I just want to show u all how confident you can be about making money
  • Kneeejerker
    gl DFM you soon be uncommon with ur likes shooting up :gasp:
  • Don't follow me
    10 more likes and I will qualify to go on the next Jeremy kyle show :gasp:
  • Kneeejerker
    Suppose it beats crime stoppers :gasp:
  • Kneeejerker
    Nice 1 :cool: keeps the likes up,you'll soon end up on here :gasp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNRRoPus14
  • Don't follow me
    Alright lets get this one out to you a little bit earlier than said, the syndicate have told me that they have strong information for YOUNEVERCALL in the 2.48 at Kempton 4-1 who is in the syndicate well that I will just have to keep secret lol
  • JOEMUGG
    drifted to 6s and with the new rules if you put money on day before you dont get bog which
    has caught me out many times.
    its a strong rp tip so might come back in later
    i am not playing i am not keen on the jumps
  • AKD
    Won this race in 2016 and 2018. Drifted from 9/2 to win at 15/2 in 2016, in 2018 drifted from 5/1 to 8/1 before coming back in to 11/2 SP. So a little drift wouldn’t bother me, it’s just a question of being fit enough after such a long absence,

Good luck, DFM.
  • JOEMUGG
    Omg will hill radio called yours the winner
    So unlucky
  • slogan
    Unlucky.... looked like he had won.
  • Don't follow me
    The syndicate would have traded out no doubt but still on the photo finish shot it looks like a dead heat.
  • FLA
    Looked the winner to me
  • swerver
    great tip,got offered substantial cashin after the race , but left it cos I thought it had won.
    Still,it ran really well.
  • AKD
    Yes good tip. Very unlucky. Was as low as 1.35 on Betfair in the photo finish, unfortunately I hesitated in pressing the cash out button. I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this but it has been happening a lot in photo finishes recently, exchange market is getting it wrong most times.
  • Dexy
    Agree very unlucky....

8.05 Southwell MOONLIGHTING @4/1 jockey will try and bounce out in front and play catch me if you can. Gd luck.
  • Don't follow me
    Good luck Dexy wouldnt put anyone having a bet on your selection ran a good race at Leicester. I will be watching Applebys Mostallim as its unexposed but did run well against aztec parade who has won listed race recently. I am not recommending any bets though.Just a watching brief.
  • Valuefinder
    I was on that too Dexy. Ran a poor race, slow away, poor position and then off the pace when it mattered, so hoping it’s a Southwell dud and may bolt up next time at a price. One for the tracker for another go.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.