• owenjohn
    Today's NAP - LONDON PALLADIUM 2:00 Catterick @ 4/1
    Hoping for a bold showing from this one today.
    I like to have a quick look at Jason Hart rides at Catterick, as he generally does very well here (aided by the fact that John Quinn also does well here in general).
    This one has caught my eye today, as he's riding for Hugo Palmer, whose horses have been running really well of late. As far as I can see this is the first time that Hart will have ridden for Hugo, and I wonder whether the course has been a factor for consideration in the jockey booking.
    LP is running off a low weight here, which I hope will help in the conditions. Hart's lowest riding weight in the past 12 months is 8-7 and he's doing 8-8 here today.
    Have just watched back the horse's third place finish at Goodwood on Soft ground, and I wouldn't say that he was given a very hard time. Seemed to run ok on the ground, and has a couple of bits of consistent form with Sibaaq, who has been of interest this season.
    First time visor today, presumably in the hope of eeking out a bit more improvement. I'm sure he'll be trying at least.
  • Doubler
    Good spot OJ, well done. :cool:
  • AKD
    Missed it, but great shout again, OJ. Well done.
  • jambo
    Superb Mate, thank you
  • rufusf
    Very well done, OJ. Good analysis too. :razz:
  • Rodeo
    n1 m8 . :wink:
  • calvert
    Well done OJ thankx
  • JOEMUGG
    great shout
    i was on it too :yum:
  • BONZO
    Well done Owenjohn although been away all day and missed it. Great write up and analysis.
    Keep up the good work.
    Regards,
    BONZO
  • Maxh
    Great call
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.