• peregrine
    Every time you post on here they run poor. Now I did maydanny and posted this up at Ascot but was drawn the wrong side of the track. Not today ridden by uncle fester he showed what it is capable of. Anyway today I'm in on D Bai e.w watched this run in France behind space blues and was not knocked about by c soumlion .yes I doubt w Buick on his picking out of the 2 but with Frankie getting the leg up for the boys in blue I rate it as having a chance acts on the course likes a bit of cut so to be in the first 4 will do for me. Just 1 thing will dettori try ? :roll:
  • Frankels
    I was going to post this as well. The cost and breeding was the giveaway. Also ran on soft LTO so you would of expected improvement on the good.
  • peregrine
    5th FFS and dettori plops it out last watching the replay and the head on shows just how much effort dettori put in :roll: me thinks not a lot :rage:
  • Jack Trotter
    Jockey in the stall next to him threw the hood off on the breakout of the stalls and landed on Dettori, then did not get the rub of the green in the race and almost ran up the backside of the favourite Space Blues.

Despite this ran on well but was never going to win, the damage was likely done earlier in the race, if indeed this has cost him anything more than a place.

Space Blues took his race well and deserved his success. I was on Duke of Hazzard but would not have beat Space Blues today. :sad:

JT
  • peregrine
    Yes Jack but you actually observed how dettori put in a effort on Stradivarius. The head on is embarrasing if we went doing work like that I'd be expecting the bosses having a word. The horse was more than capable of being in the first 4 . I wonder IF he will put his joke if a ride on ENGLISH KING in the DERBY right on Thursday ? It should beat this field going backwards :cool:
  • Jack Trotter
    Oh yes agreed peregrine, Dettori is not a jockey, I would want to fight out a place,win yes, one of the best.:up:

JT
  • peregrine
    Think he's had his day and like a good old chap let the young UN's come through . 50 now yes I know he's fit and well but he can't go on forever. Nice wife and family to enjoy and he doesn't need the money :grin: when enable Stradivarius finish I think he will. maybe this might be his last year.
  • peregrine
    Nearly 50 :roll:
  • Jack Trotter
    Maybe peregrine and he could do this after the Arc possibly but could Gosden have a decent type in the pipeline and here we go again, he might have to postpone any retirement plans until say 52.

Only one man knows Mr Dettori. :up:

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.