• Mugz
    The weather is set fair in Florida and the tracks are fast and firm as we get set for some Saturday night entertainment Stateside.

We have 8 favs under 6/4 across both tracks, so plenty of opportunity to lay or play.

Both tracks LIVE on ATR or use the link below to view Gulfstream. The Stateside TTc is at GP if you fancy some free fun.

https://www.gulfstreampark.com/racing/live-stream

Will post up any bets as usual.

GOOD LUCK
  • Mugz
    In the mood to take a few more risks tonight, starting in R1 GP.

The #1 TOOK A CAB @ 14/1 could be a player. mainly raced on dirt but 2 starts back ran a decent 4th over C&D trying to make all. Dropped him back to 5f on dirt lto which was strange, but he did get 3rd. Back up to 8f today, he should have the early pace to get on the lead and against a field of very exposed maidens he might be able to still be there at the finish. I like the jockey for this race, he won 2 races yesterday, including over 8f on turf. A speculative selection but will be backing it ew @ 14/1.
  • Mugz
    #1 wasnt good enough. Tried to make all but faded away turning in. The 19 race maiden won it, bad race.
  • Mugz
    R2 GP

Wesley Ward horses not running to expectations of late so Im taking on this fav. Backing #5, #6, #7, #8, split stakes.
  • Mugz
    ... and the #8 wins it. Ward horses just not firing at the moment, but they are still backing them.
  • Mugz
    R4 TBD

Another fav to take on here. Backing #4, #7, #9, #10, split stakes.
  • Mugz
    ... and the #9 finishes fast to win @ 5/1.
  • Mugz
    R5 TBP

#2 might get an easy lead here and can hit the frame @ 10/11.
  • Mugz
    Missed the break and never got into it. Winner was 40/1. :gasp:
  • Mugz
    R7 TBD

Another fav to take on, a 6 race maiden dropping back in trip, good speed figs but the price is terrible. Backing #1, #2, #3, #9, split stakes.
  • Mugz
    ... and the #3 scoots home in fine style.
  • AKD
    Thanks Mugz, just saw this in time so backed the 2nd favourite at 3/1 on exchange. Well done.
  • Mugz
    Nice price AKD, only 7/4 SP. :up:
  • Mugz
    R7 GP

Boxed EXACTA here, #5, #9, #10. Speculative bet, plenty in here that could go very well.
  • AKD
    I think it had just gone in play as I placed my bet, not sure what Betfair SP was but I think it was better than industry price. I find you can often get much better prices on exchange for US racing. Only reason I backed it was because you were against the odds on favourite, so decided to go for the 2nd fav.
  • AKD
    No exchange market for Gulfstream Park, so leaving it. Might play up my winnings on next at Tampa Bay after seeing what you fancy.
  • Mugz
    arrggh, that looked so good for a long way. Thought I was going to get an 8/1 and 6/1 Exacta.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.