• Mugz
    Good stuff tonight with GP, OAK and TBD all in action and weather set fair.

A new month of Stateside TTC's starts tonight at GP (R3-10). Why not have a go?

https://www.gulfstreampark.com/racing/live-stream

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/racecards

:up:
  • Mugz
    R2 TBD

This fav has never been punted in 12 starts, going off at 8/1 at its shortest. Its now 10/11 !. Either this is a shocking maiden or they have found the key. Im backing against it, spreading stakes over #1, #2, #4, #8.
  • Mugz
    Fav wins, beats 2 and 1. Good ride, always on the pace.
  • Mugz
    R1 GP

Backing #5 @ 4/7 to place (3 places).
  • Mugz
    No good, went out like a light.
  • Mugz
    R3 GP

Backing #6 CHAOS KID @ 5/4 to place (3 places). Looks very soild at this trip and will come from off the pace to get up in time.
  • Mugz
    Another shocker, ridden on the pace and not surprisingly folded tamely.
  • Valuefinder
    Bit gutted Uncle Andrew is out of the next as it was in all of my bets. Was well fancied I believe. I’ve backed Snap Hook in R9 at GP as 2nd part of a (now) double (had Exchange Day w/o fav earlier - sorry for after-timing).

Edit: ignore, thought I’d sent this earlier then accidentally sent now!
  • Mugz
    R7 TBD

Backing #2 IGOTTAWHITEFACE @ 8/11 to place ( 3 places)
  • Mugz
    Another terrible pick, folded tamely turning in.
  • Mugz
    R7 GP

Backing #3 AWESOME PARTY @ 5/2. I think this horse should be fav, which might be good news for backers of the fav.
  • Mugz
    And Ortiz delivers the #3 horse perfectly from last to first to win. We are back in the game.

:strong:
  • Mugz
    R6 OAK

Backing the fav #10 ONAWAY @ 8/13 to win (cover bet 3 places). Been very well backed for this maiden, but a couple of 1st time starters could be dangerous.
  • Valuefinder
    Nice one Mugz. Had a small bet on High Noon Rider in next - beat fav last time out. Prices look wrong to me as HNR won pretty comfortably. Hoping lack of early speed in race doesn’t cost him but at bigger than 3s, looks a decent bet.
  • Mugz
    Onaway didnt show up at all. Shocker.
  • Mugz
    Well done Value, what a ride by the Gaffa. Great price 7/2. :clap:
  • Valuefinder
    Cheers, carbon copy of their last race! Mad price.
  • Valuefinder
    Can’t find Oaklawn stream but on Hamazing Vision e/w in the next at 5s.
  • Valuefinder
    Run out of the places on the line. Way off the winner and fav.

Looking forward to seeing Snap Hook in the next. On at 7/4; now even money. Hoping it lands as fancy a decent bet on Venetian Harbor in the penultimate race at Oaklawn.
  • Valuefinder
    Very poor, was working way too early on the home turn and found nothing. Venetian will probably bolt up now!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.