• Tattcorner
    Here's the e.mail he sent

Kilcruit well above average.

The Irish boys have been talking about this one.
    Obviously, there are many more important things during these very difficutl and uncertain times and I hope you are keeping safe and well.

Racing in Ireland continues for the time being and I thought you'd be interested in the following...

Kilcruit makes his eagerly awaited debut in the extended 2m2f bumper (5pm) at Clonmel.

True, this classy newcomer faces a stiff task against Frontal Assault, who brings strong form into the race having finished third to Cheltenham winner Ferny Hollow at Fairyhouse a month ago.

Kilcruit is a home-bred brother to a British hurdle winner and hails from the family of Mersey Novices' Hurdle runner-up, Oh What. The selection's dam won a hurdle race too.

Patrick Mullins takes the ride on his uncle's highly-touted horse, who races in the colours of his grandmother.

I'm backing Kilcruit at 3-1 but won't be too upset if beaten, as he'll be going straight into the Naughton Notebook.
  • Valuefinder
    That was a family affair. Thanks for the heads up, like he said, one for the notebook.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.