• peregrine
    Turns out the jockey had cramp in his legs :roll: most folk thought anything but. The horse was absolutely tanking and it looked like it would have won by half the track. Why the hell did Maxwell set off . As soon as they set off he was what looked like trying to restrain the horse. so did he have cramp on the way down.punters who backed the horse have been bummed I didn't back in the race so I feel sorry anyone who did.
  • stainless
    What race is it peregrine
  • peregrine
    3.15 Warwick stainless
  • Mugz
    Just watched it. Weird race, one where you would have to get the trainer or rep in for an explanation of the riding tactics. However given they were trying to get the horse to settle by halfway the horse had decided that he was having none of it and was trying to run out on the right. Had they just let the horse bowl along at his own speed who knows what would have happened. Definitely one to swerve nto.
  • peregrine
    Watched this again and imo Maxwell the jockey had cramp in his hands :roll: trying to stop the horse winning :chin: lol
  • peregrine
    Anybody watch this run today I've been busy
  • Mugz
    A non event. Settled really well, left 20l in front about 12f out,, and coasted home. Jumping was adequate.
  • peregrine
    Hmmm this has got an engine and if it turns up at Cheltenham in the fox hunters I'd be thinking it will go very close .:chin:
  • Mugz
    Id be worried about the jumping at speed and under pressure in a big field race even if he did settle.
  • peregrine
    I agree it does appear to get lit up in its races. But if sent too the front early and it gets into a nice rhythm it seems to gallop and they would have trouble trying to reel it in.maybe the nicholls team can work on it before Cheltenham.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.