• IXI
    Almost no one’s posting anything in here anymore...

Newbury 12:15 Ask for Glory @ 9/2

X
  • Mugz
    Quality not quantity. We dont want 40 tips at day on here do we.
  • LDJ
    Shame hippo isn’t posting his thoughts on his local track
  • IXI
    Mugz quality? Where? It used to have a lot of qualities until the multi clowns came in and posted non stop rubbish and that drove away all the genuine info posters in here. Hippo, being the last of them was very tolerant at first but eventually succumbed to the bulls in here. The Duke, Dazzler, chicoguapo, and a few more left from the original board before that. Only a blind man can’t see how this once useful board has gone down significantly from what it was before. Sad but true, accept it Mugz!

X
  • Mugz
    Accept what exactly? You seem to be suggesting I should shut it down or something, which will never happen. The board is run for whoever chooses to post here.
  • IXI
    Never said that Mugz. What i meant is for you to accept the fact that this board is NOT what it was once before and that you failed to act promptly to preserve it’s useful status and that you lost all the good posters that we once had and without them the board has gone down. The next step is your call not mine.
  • IXI
    pretty much indeed I was being conservative...
  • brian1147
    All the quality tipsters are still posting
    calvert
    horses4courses
    alanb
    and others you just need to know where to look.
    Trying to tip up horses in the current conditions is almost impossible
    During the winter months especially in the evenings the forum could
    have discussions about any racing topic they want.
    STATS
    FORM
    SPEED
    my topic at the moment is false going reports.
    So rather than say dead, breathe some life into it.
  • Dazzler

You are exactly right Mugz, glad you finally agree with me! The multi ID'ers give quantity but no quality!!!!!!! You still on same page as me??
  • Mugz
    brian1147 has it spot on.

:clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.