• JOEMUGG
    hey guys im bored with all the crap on here and thats bad because im normally in the middle of it well i used to be but its not even funny anymore
    come dazz headlad and the rest hippo too lets try and make a go of it we have lives its a hobby and yes it can get a hold of you we all know the pitfalls and stresses

what you say lets try and get on otherwise there will be no place to argue ?
  • Dazzler
    That's all I have ever asked Joemugg!!
  • headlad
    Totally agree

Stop the paranoia, stop the childish name calling and libellous insults (Dodd) and let the board thrive

People should contribute more too
  • Dazzler
    Why do YOU think people have multi ID's headlad?
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Joe.....you are right and it’s not the members place to sort any problem out, so just ignore the multi ids and enjoy the board (or what left of it); don’t rise to any bait and if you think someone has multi ids or wants to pick a fight just ignore their posts.
    If only that could happen..........
  • headlad
    I don’t think they do

The board is hardly busy. So it should be easy for you to list them and for mugz to cross-check ip addresses.

The fact neither happens, tells me it’s a figment of your imagination. You need to let it go and move on for the good of the board.

I’ll offer a virtual cyber-handshake to you. Will you accept?
  • peregrine
    Hey are you doctor who :lol:
  • headlad
    don’t let him think I’m doctor who as well ffs :rofl:
  • Mugz
    Come on all ye faithfull, lets be joyful and triumphant. After all its the season to be jolly, tra la la la la la la la la.
  • peregrine
    Maybe davros :lol:
  • malawi
    well said joe totally agree hope hippo and all see it that way some very good tipsters on here long may it continue
  • dodd
    Ignoring it has got us nowhere Joe.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.