• seagrove1
    I'm going to Windsor tomorrow so any tips or snippets would be really appreciated. Thanks.
  • Dexy
    DRAGONS VOICE @11/1 likes soft and is 3 from 5 at Windsor worth a few quid ew. Gd luck
  • Hodge
    i think crystal king will.be hard to peg back now dropped in grade and trip dexy, but dragon should go close
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Am having a small investment in Arabian Moon in first race.
    Good luck. Have a good day. :yum:
  • seagrove1
    Thanks chaps. Plenty rain about.
  • AKD
    Little bit of interest in Isayalittleprayer in 2:40 race. Gary Moore often debuts some of his better 2 year olds at Glorious Goodwood. This filly finished down the field there on debut but his two other debutants that were also well beaten there this year finished 4th of 8 (20/1) & 2nd of 7 (66/1) next time out, so an improved showing from this one too wouldn’t surprise. She has been pulled out twice on account of going - Ascot (good to firm) & Nottingham (heavy) so if it’s too soft again may not run. Bet365 have gone 14/1 from opening 33/1, 25/1 still available with a couple of others. Not a strong fancy, may not even place but I think she can run better than her price.

Good luck, have a good day.
  • seagrove1
    Thanks AKD:down: :up:
  • JOEMUGG
    Crystal King
    6/1
    Win - 15:40 Windsor

15:40 TODAY

was given a crazy ride last 2 times drops in trip now stoute / moore
    has a shout in this class
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.