• peregrine
    Not to sure about the draw here today.me thinks high might be the place to be ,but the horse has very good form on soft ground.the boys in blue have been amongst the winners so I've no concerns on that score,it was taken out of the cambridgshire last week but no way would it have beaten frankie,obviously it has to be each way. Post your fancies chaps and good luck .:yum:
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Good luck with your selection P. am having an ew interest in summerghand :nerd: :joke:
  • Dexy
    3.10 race mate ... SO BELOVED for me :cool:
  • peregrine
    Cheers dexy that's me with me glasses on :yikes:
  • Dazzler
    Both Bin Suroors will love the ground Peregrine. Doing both ew and the FC just in case!
  • scrivs
    Raising sand for me.
  • AKD
    Good luck guys. Mad long shot bet for me here on Raydiance (66/1), winner of a Listed race over c&d at 2. Sent off at 10/1 for this race last year but finished only 11th, high draws dominated on similar going to today with first 5 places filled by horses drawn in 6 highest stalls. He shouldn’t get anywhere near judged on recent form as he was well beaten when favourite for a lesser race here yesterday, but I have done a small bet just for fun.
  • peregrine
    6th FFS just out of the places.well done fuzzy nice placer
  • AKD
    Well done Fuzzy, unlucky Peregrine.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.